Chapter 18 • Lucias

Dedicated to Hope57238  thank you for hitting that 🌟

Dedicated to Hope57238 thank you for hitting that 🌟.

"Damn our mate has a temper!" Brack with his arrogant ass, always mouthing.

We watch as Miracle walks away with Malik. Dear Priscilla stormed off in huff. The evil bitch deserves it if you ask me.

"Talon man are you ok?" We watched as Marcus walked into the dance floor, the dumb ass interrupted their dance.
Talon had planned to also tell Miracle he loved her but his ex blew that all out the water.

"I'm fine! Thanks to Miracle." Giving him a questionable look.

"She told Marcus off. I would have laughed hysterically if I wasn't fucking frozen in shock!" He knew Marcus would come but to see him face to face after breaking his heart had to be traumatizing.

"Do you still want him?" Curious about Talons feelings he seems to go back and forth, a lot.

"No I don't! Seeing him tonight confirmed that for me! Yes I still love him but it's the not the same." Nodding in reply I advert my attention back to Miracle. She's on the dance floor again, with Malik shaking her succulent hips to the beat of the song. In that dress you can see her perfect little body every-time she grinds. Adjusting myself from my hard as fuck dick, I can't take my eyes off of her.

Watching her hips glide side to side has me thinking irrational thoughts. Suddenly I see someone come up behind her, he grabs those hips and starts grinding into her.

"What the fuck?" Talon looks at the direction I'm staring. He's starting fume. Without thinking, I start stomping in their direction but Talon grabs my arm and stops me. I can't believe he did it. Looking back at him. Questionably.

"What the hell Talon?" He nods his head in Miracles direction.

"Relax Lucias it's just Trey!" Raising my eyes to the man against Miracle my fist ball up at my side. Cousin Trey! Classic known fuck-boy! He's a incubus demon, with his abilities he can suck Miracle right into his sexual haze.