Chapter 30 • Talon

Very sexual graphic scene ahead

Very sexual graphic scene ahead. If you're not 18 please read no further. 🚨
If you can't handle violence or sexual assault please skip to the next chapter. 🚨
I do not condone sexual violence. Unfortunately it is an every day occurrence.
If you know someone who has been sexually assaulted or needs help with these type of issues or situations please call
1-800-656-4673—— thank you!

•••••

"Miracle!"

"Miracle!" What the hell? "Answer me!" I can barely see her. I keep screaming her name but still get no reply.

"I think she fainted!" Trigons worries voice echoes through the cell.

"What the hell happened? Where are we?" Groaning out. My brain feels like it's knocking up against my skull. Rubbing my head I feel a liquid substance rolling down my neck. Pulling my hand back I see blood or at least I think it's blood. Someone hit my ass hard!

"Last thing I remember is running to Miracle, then everything went dark." Trigon grumbles. Same here, I was going back to Miracle so she wouldn't have to walk alone back to the castle after the ceremony. I heard a scream and took off running in her direction. Then everything went black.

"Who the hell is dumb enough to kidnap a Queen and two Kings?" Trigon ask, I have no idea. I solved the problem with Arista, so it couldn't be her. My thoughts go to Priscilla but I can't imagine her being witty enough to capture all three of us. This doesn't make sense.

"I don't know, but we need to find a way out. She's injured and needs help. Can you use your powers?" I can't see how bad she's hurt, but if she is fainted, it can't be good.

"No, they crystallized the bars our powers are useless." Trigon sounds defeated. There has to be a way. We have to get her out of here.

"Do you think are brothers know where we are or even that we're gone?" They had to realize were all missing by now. Baron would be going absolutely insane at this point.

"I don't know, but we need to think fast." I hear him moving around. My head is making me dizzy. Reaching out I grab a iron bar. Sparks fly everywhere, blinding my vision. I see light spots everywhere.

"Fuck!" That shit hurts!

"Don't you ever listen?" I can imagine him shaking his head. I know I'm one hard headed mother fucker but I don't need his shit right now.

"Apparently not!" I keep trying to focus on Miracles form. Trying to find her in the dark. I can't see shit!

"Did she say anything to you?"

"Yea they have her chained up. I heard the chains when she moved. Are you?" Trigon keeps shuffling around his cell, I hear him walking around searching.