Chapter 34 • Talon

This has violent and sexual scenes

No I do not condone either of these subjects.
If this upsets you please skip
To the chapter.
Thank you!

•••••

"Leaving already?"

I knew the coward would run and hide as soon he thought he could. After leaving Miracles side, I just had to come and see Marcus. There's so many things I need to say, I need this closure. He's staring at me not saying a word, I see the fear written all over him. He was in the middle of packing up, his suitcase is lying open on the bed.

"Yes, the sooner better." There's no doubt in my mind about that. Stepping into the room he takes a step back. I cock my head to the side.

"You know he's going to die, right?" A little confused as to why he wasn't putting up much of a fight for him. The bastard Farrow! How I long to rip his guts out. But this man in front of me who claimed to love his mate is packing up and running away?

"Yea...I know. I'm sorry Talon I had no idea he would take it this far." Looking right at him, I take a step closer, I just can't figure him out.

"You're the one who went and opened his mouth. How the hell did you think he would react?" Not absolutely sure that Marcus even sees what he has caused.

"He knew anyway Talon, he felt it when...it happened." He stares at me with 'duh' look written all over his face.

"So the fuck did I but that's what he wanted, wasn't it? For me to feel the same pain. Well I felt it alright, but he did it by assaulting her, she had no free will to decide and the bastard did it all right in front of me!" Screaming at the top of my lungs, trying to get this moron to understand. There's a difference in persuading than violently taking. He didn't even flinch.

"I had to watch him violate her, he enjoyed every second. The fucker damaged her, he fucking took her both ways! Don't you even fucking care?" He still shows no emotions, how could I have been so blind? To think this man, the one I once loved, could even care less!

"She was chained up! She couldn't even fight him. Hell, Marcus the bastard even drugged her up! This was not revenge this was sadistic! She was fucking innocent!" Marcus sits beside his suitcase, still looking straight at me. I can't believe this prick!

"This is our fault Marcus, I blame us both," that got his attention, he actually scowled "yea, I blame you to, did you think that I wouldn't? We're not innocent in this. Far from it! I couldn't get you out of my head and you couldn't stay away!" He jumps from the bed, gets right into my face.

"I had nothing to do with this! This is not on me! You could of walked away when I grabbed your dick but instead you dropped to your knees worshiping my cock! You couldn't get enough! So don't lay this shit on me! If you're feeling guilty I'll whip my cock out now and let you to continue praise it!" Marcus reaches down and grabs my dick "look at how hard you are for me Talon, you don't give a shit about Miracle or what Farrow done! If it makes you feel better, I can bend over and you can take me in the ass! You like that wouldn't you?" Marcus is squeezing my cock, rubbing it harshly, leaning in he kisses my neck. He moves his hand to enter in my pants. Grabbing his wrist I twist it back. He cries out in agony.