Chapter 46 • Lucias

Smut warning! 🚨 18+

Smut warning! 🚨 18+

•••••

Dedicated to asyouwish12345678910
Thank you for the wonderful comment and votes.

"Come on, I'll do it if you will."

I've been sitting in the back garden for almost an hour listening to the same debate. Barons trying his best to get Miracle to transform into her dragon for him. Miracle's a tough cookie who just won't give in. It's very comical watching my brother practically begging her.

"The last time you all laughed at me!" She crosses her arms drawing my attention to her ample breast. I can't deny I've been craving her lately. Hell who am I kidding I crave her everyday. She's wearing white short shorts with a pink crop top, just looking at her body has my dick on hard. I'm horny as hell!

"We weren't laughing at you Miracle, you were just so damn adorable!" Baron is practically gushing at her. My focus turns to him. I see the pure love in his eyes he has for our mate. My brother is so far gone she has him basically whipped. I can't help but laugh out loud at my thoughts thinking she has all of us the same way. My laughter brings Miracle's gaze to me.

"What's so funny?" Feigning innocence, I just shrug my shoulders deciding to stay out of this argument. Miracle just rolls her eyes at me.

"What's going on?" Brack ask, while he jogs over to them. This should be interesting, I just lean back in my chair intending on enjoying the show.

"I'm trying to get her to show me her dragon." Baron whines, showing his agitation.

"You mean her wolf?" Ugh! This an argument that's been going on since Miracle shifted in front us.

"Changeling!" I yell out to them, not really wanting to hear this discussion again. They all just huff out at me.

"I'll do it if you will. I'm sure Shera wants to come out and play." Now Brack is trying to convince her to shift to her changeling form Shera. I just shake my head at their antics. Enjoying the rivalry. Hearing footsteps I look over to see my other brothers coming out to the garden. All of them have curiosity written on their faces. This day just got even better.

"Fine but one laugh and I'm shifting back!" Warns Miracle, I'm surprised she actually gave in.

There's a bright light coming out of a Miracle, reaching out from every pore of her delectable skin. It flashes out all around her, by the time it receded she's standing in front of us in Sheras form. It's an amazing sight to see.