Chapter 21 • Baron

Tiny smut warning! 🚨

I could not let her go.

"Baron, I have to pee!" My arms are tightly wrapped around her waist. She's been trying to pull my arms apart for the last five minutes. I don't want her to move from my embrace.

"No!" I gruffly say into the nape of her neck. Pulling her even closer to me. I inhale her sweet scent. Hoping this won't be the last time I get to hold her in my arms.

"Please, I have to go!" Her light little giggles waft to me. There's a painful ache in my heart. Sighing, I loosen my hold gradually. She squirms her way from my bed. The heat that I once held while she was close to me, is gone. I shiver from the loss of contact and for what is to come.

I unhurriedly get out bed. Dreading this day. Slipping on some sweats, I eventually make my way to her.

She's already in the shower. The steam is already drifting through the room. Removing my sweats, I join her under the hot piping water. She always likes it hot.

"Damn Baron you scared me!" Letting out a deep chuckle, I grab her shoulders and turn her to face me. Her sexy blue eyes land on mine with a questioning gaze.

I brush my hand across her face softly, trying to memorize every beautiful curve. I don't want to forget this.

"You're so beautiful." Leaning in I kiss her, pushing my tongue in her mouth, deeply enjoying her minty taste. Dropping lower I place small kisses down her neck, my hands grab her back and push her into me. Going further down. I start leaving feather light kisses down between her breast. I bend down and shut off the water. Picking her up, I carry her to my bed. I want to show her just how much I love her. Placing her on my bed our bodies both still wet, I climb between her legs.

No matter how fast my dragon wants me go, this time I'm doing this slowly.

Lightly kissing her on her thin flat waist, I lick her belly button hole, touching her soft skin, bringing my head lower between her thighs.

Spreading her legs, I turn and kiss her inner thighs all the way down to her core. My tongue leisurely licks her clit. Placing my two fingers into her opening as I do. Miracle tries to close her legs but I push them down with my elbows, holding them in place. I continue my onslaught of devouring her pussy, sucking in her honey coated goodness.

She arches her back, I feel her walls begin to clinch in, I release my fingers, climbing on top of her. Positioning my cock at her entry.

"I love you, baby." Entering her walls I push steadily in, stopping when I hit balls deep. I want this moment to last forever. She looks deep in my eyes and it's filled with lust and wonder.

"I love you too." She whispers to me, my mouth penetrates hers our tongues fighting for dominance. Retracting my cock from in inside her I gracefully impale her her again. Pulling out treacherously slow and pushing in again. "Open your eyes." My eyes never leaving hers. I want to see her desire. I want her to see me making love to her.
Plunging in and out at a slow going rate. Her walls tighten around my cock, she's moaning my name. The pleasingly sounds send me over the edge. I burst my cum all into her. "Fuck" I roar as I spurt out my seed again. Our eyes never closed.