Chapter 45 • Baron

"I'm Baron, who are you?"

Stunned I climb up off of him, he stands right in front of me, with a smirk on his face. It's so damn surreal looking at your exact copy, nothing about him is different than me. Other than his clothing he's my spitting image. A fucking doppelgänger!

"Baron." Looking down at Miracle her faces contorts to complete shock. She's not the only one feeling this way. How can this even happen?

"What?" Both of us ask her at the same time. Making me more annoyed at the situation.

Her eyes flick back and forth between both us. She has to know that I am me! The real Baron. Trigon walks up to him, searching him over. The other Baron just raises his brows.

"Who are you?" Trigon demands of him. The other Baron just laughs. Guy is getting on my nerves!

"Baron." He simply states. Confusion consumes us all, I don't know who he is but this shit is just not funny!

"Knock it off! Why do you look like me?" I grumble out at him. Before he can answer we hear footfalls running our way. Turning our heads in the direction of the noise, I see my other brothers coming through the forest around the trees. They all quickly stop in their tracks, glancing back and forth between me and the other Baron. Or should I say the fucking fake Baron!

"Woah!" That's the understatement of the year Brack! It would be hysterical if this was happening to anyone else but me!

"They're are two of you?" Well no shit Lucias, looks like the geniuses has come out to play tonight. I'm getting more frustrated.

"No there's only one," I grit out, pointing to the fake Baron "he's an imposter." The fake Baron chuckles turns he head to Miracle and starts walking her way. I step in front her pulling her behind me, he sighs then looks at me with impatience and a cocky determination. He cocks his head around me, tempting his luck and talks to her.

"Miracle baby you know it's me. Tell them I'm the real Baron." You've got to be kidding me? I glance over my shoulder at her, she scrunches her face at him. Please believe I'm the real Baron!

"This is the real Baron," she grabs my arm "you're the fake! Who are you?" He grunts with disproval, tries to take a step closer to her but I block his way. He eyes me with evil content.

"That's not what you thought a moment ago when you had your hand wrapped around my cock!" My brothers all growl at him, he chooses to ignore them. I step up closer to him and get in his face.

"Only because you tricked her! She thought you were me!" The fake Baron rolls his eyes, steps back away from me, and sniffs out a puff of air.

"How does she know you're the real Baron? You could be the fake one! What makes you so damn sure that she thinks you're you?" Looking back at Miracle, I have no idea how she would know who is who? Miracle walks around me, gets in the fake Barons face, I grab on to her arm. I don't want her near this fucking imposter.