Chapter 9 • Miracle

"Why are you still in here with me?"Brack sits on my bed with his arms behind his head

Brack sits on my bed with his arms behind his head. Smirking, showing how sexy he truly is. For the last two days he's been in here with me, while I foolishly try to blast my way out. The only time the door opens is to slide in food and once for a crate of clothes for me.

I'm slowly getting tired of fighting and every-time I try to reject Brack he slams duct tape back on my mouth. It's been a reoccurring process, if not a bit demeaning. For some odd reason Brack will not leave, no matter how many insults or firebombs I send his way. I thought for a millisecond to read his mind but banished the thought quickly, it's to much of an invasion of trust to me.

I even considered using my power of lust persuasion but bucked against it, he would, I assume, enjoy it too much.

So it leaves me frustrated and a bit overwhelmed. They even barricaded my window. Like I would jump two stories down. Besides where would I go, I don't know my way home. Though I could ask someone but that presented a challenge in itself. So here I am stuck with Brack in my homemade jail.

"I give up! I won't reject you, just let me out!" Pleading to Brack. He's gotten under my skin these past two days. He only wears his boxers showing off his very big manhood, my eyes seem to always gravitate in that direction lately. He caught me a few times staring, he smirks at me, pretending that I'm not ogling him.

He's a wolf for fuck sakes!

Don't they have animalistic urges?

Yet he's kept his distance, so far. Decided to play devilish; I dressed in my pajama silk shirt suit trying to entice him. He just eyed me up and down, licked his lips, then continued to read his book. Ignoring my heated gazes and undeniable flirtation.

"I don't believe you." Not even looking in my direction, he disputes with my agreement.

Throwing myself on the bed at the end of his feet, resigning my inevitable doom. I may be a little dramatic on that point. Boredom is taking its toll on me. I could just scream.

Hearing the lock click, we both sit up and wait. A woman enters that I've never seen before. She's beautiful with long black hair, that goes pass her shoulders. Small and well defined body. Brack jumps from the bed, I watch him approach her with arms open wide and a smile on his face.

"Mom, when did you get back?" So this is their mother. I can see the resemblance between her and Malik, only difference being her hair color and size. She returns Bracks hug.

"Just a bit ago, I come to rectify your brothers mess," she turns her eyes to me. Taken notice of what I'm wearing. Cursing myself now for being so ridiculous to chose these garments. Covering myself the best I could I turn my gaze back to her but instead of the patronizing look I expected to see, she's smiling.

"You must be Miracle? It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Evelyn the boys mother." She comes close to me extending her hand, shaking it in return, I just smile.