Chapter 15 • Malik

Smut Alert! 🚨

Smut Alert! 🚨

•••••

"See, not so bad...are you ok?" Watching Miracle, I can feel her trepidation. Our parents seem clueless. But my brothers and I can sense her fear.

Binding in front of thousands doesn't bother me. What bothers me is Miracle has to walk, half naked, down the aisle to the bed, where we must bind our relationship in front of everyone. They will see her naked form, with us, fucking! It's beyond demeaning.

"Can't we find another way to the binding? We have all already bonded to her. Why must we do it in front of everyone?" Trying my best to dissuade this acrimonious farce. I for one would prefer not to make it public.

"It's tradition, there's no changing I'm afraid. We all must endure it, so shall you all." My father Yenna tells us. Putting forth that there is no way to alter this course.

"Can we not have a few witness it rather than thousands, say one or two, at the least?" Not even thinking upon my proposal, they all affirmatively agree that we shall have no other option but to do it.

Giving up I look at Miracle. Her face is still full of trepidation. Sighing, I drop my fork, done with my meal.

Standing I go to her, offer her my hand. I say our farewells and escort her to my room. Planning on, for the most part, to ease some of her worries.

Entering my room I pick her up, she's lighter than stone, and lie her on my bed. Crawling beside her, I lean us both back on my pillows. My arms around her.

"Want to talk about it?" Breathing in her precious aroma I lean my head on top of hers.

"I don't know if I can do it Malik, there will be so many." Sighing, I wrap my arms around her tighter.

"You will have to focus on only us, do not think about the others or those around you." Is the only advice I could give. Knowing there will be no way around the issue. Questioning why we must do this ridiculous tradition.

"I guess I have no choice, there's not much we can do about it." Miracle giggles. Rubbing her hand along my thigh.

"We can practice." I blurt out. Not really thinking she would agree.

"How?" She looks up at me. She's more than just beautiful. This woman has captured my very soul.

"We can ask one of my brothers or more, to watch us." Making a suggestion on a whim. "That way you may get use to preforming in front of an audience." She ponders on the idea. I'm mildly shocked she's thinking of agreeing.

"That may work," her eyes search mine "yes, I'll do that." Surprise doesn't cover the emotion I'm feeling. But I would do anything for her.

"Who would you like for me to chose?" Pondering again. This brilliant idea of mine has my dick twitching in my pants. Envisioning all to come.