Chapter Five; Garry

The dragon passed and he watched as his friends revealed themselves along with Henwy and Sigils.

Henwy's eyes were clouded over and following the swaying branches left by the black monster.

Sigils focused on Henwy, a dark look covering his face.

Garry narrowed his eyes at the enderman hybrid. Maybe the two weren't friends. Or at least as close as they seemed.

Garry laced his fingers in the tangle of vines and began climbing. The invisibility potion hadn't quite worn off yet, so trying to scramble up a tree without seeing your hands was quite difficult.

He climbed up into the treetops until he had reached the thinner branches. That's where he had found the treetop village he and the other survivors had claimed as their own.

Soon, the others joined him on the treetops. He spotted Henwy and Sigils being toured by Ian.

He picked up his hand and tried waving it in front of his face. Still invisible.

Garry ran across the hidden village in the sky. His feet left small indents in the soft and entwined vines and leaves.

He climbed up another taller tree and turned to see Henwy and Sigils laughing with Crainer.

Garry clenched his teeth.

Both of them were horrible. They both left them with a monster. Henwy killed his friend.

Garry's gaze drifted to Cherri who has her eyes fixed on him.

The two seemed to send a silent message to one another.

They've got to go.

A/N: SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS-

I STILL NEED TO FIGURE OUT A SMOOTH TRANSITION IN THIS NEXT CHAPTER DJAKLGOEO-