Chapter Seven; Ian

"I swear you are going to put a hole in the floor if you keep pacing. Especially if you do it while jogging," Crainer peered at Ian through his fingers which were pressed to his face, "Seriously, how much coffee have you drank?"

"I have been up since... like... four this morning? Maybe five? Three hours isn't a lot," Ian replied, jogging from one side of his living room to the other.

"I hate to break it to you, Ian, but it's way past seven," Crainer muttered.

"Really? What time is it?"

"Noon."

Ian stopped, panting, and picked up a mug that was sitting on a small table by the couch Crainer was lounging on.

"Huh, I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. And jogging in the same place for the entire time," Ian laughed.

"What am I going to do with you?" Crainer sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I dunno," Ian shrugged.

Crainer heaved a sigh, "Anyway, I heard Henwy and Sigils talking last night."

Ian stoppped and turned to Crainer, raising an eyebrow, "What was it that they were saying?"

"Henwy was basically subtly asking for forgiveness. He's got Sigils wrapped around his bloody finger," Crainer scoffed.

"That's a huge shame. I was planning on sparing Sigils," Ian replied.

"Any friend of Henwy is a threat and our enemy," Crainer murmured, as if he were reciting a message.

"I vote we kick them where it really hurts." Ian grew a small, mischievous grin.

"In the knees?" Crainer asked.

"Huh? What- oh, no I meant-."

"In the nose!"

"No-."

"I've got it! In the groin!"

"No! I meant figuratively- what is wrong with you?" Ian yelped.

"A lot, actually."

Ian sighed, "What am I going to do with you?"

"I dunno," Crainer shrugged.

Ian snorted, "I had that coming."

Crainer threw his head back and laughed, "Yeah, you did."

"Okay, well, I was thinking about the ender dragon."

"Oh?" Crainer asked.

"And I was thinking about how we could use it for the plan." Ian added.

"Okay, do tell," Crainer prompted.

"We could lead it back to the end by using the rift."

"Go on."

"And return it-."

"Oooh!" Crainer grinned.

"Will you stop that?" Ian whirled to Crainer, shouting.

"Stop what?" Crainer grinned.

"Interrupting!" 

"I strive to annoy you."

"As I was trying to say, before being so rudely interrupted, WE could make Henwy and Sigils think they are forgiven, but the second we get back, we execute  the traitors," Ian slammed his fist into his open palm.

Crainer gasped, "Chills."

"Stop being so sarcastic."

"Well then I would just have to stop being me," Crainer replied with a smile.

"Okay, let's go tell Garry and Cherri."