Chapter Sixteen; Henwy

A/N: I love this chapter so much :3

Henwy whirled around, chest tightening with fear. Ian's blood was all over him, but he didn't care.

"Sigils! Sigils, no, no, no" Henwy gasped and fell to his knees beside his friend, who had collapsed after being stabbed. Henwy carefully pulled Sigils into his arms, who shifted uncomfortably and winced.

"Sigils, you are not allowed to die. I forbid you," Henwy snapped, eyes trailing to the knife wound. Though he had seen many injuries far worse than this, it still made Henwy feel sick.

"I would be down for not dying," Sigils replied, a soft chuckle escaping him He erupted into a cough, causing blood to trickle down his chin, "Wow, who would know how much a stab wound like this would hurt.

Henwy's eyes broke from Henwy and he started panickily scanning the environment around him.

"Henwy. Henwy look at me."

Henwy forced his eyes to meet Sigils'. The enderman hybrid murmured, "It's going to be alright, okay?"

"No," Henwy whispered, "No it's not. You'll be gone-!"

"I'll see you again one day," Sigils' eyes started to close and Heenwy's chest tightened again.

"Sigils? No, no, no, Sigils!" Henwy lightly shook the enderman, but his body went limp in Henwy's arms.

Tears brimmed in his eyes and Henwy tried blinking them away. His vision blurred and he released Sigils. Henwy shakily stood and backed away, breathing heavily.

Then, there was a chuckle behind Henwy.

"It was only a matter of time," Cherri hissed.

Henwy slowly turned to see Cherri holding a knife.