Interview at my office

I took a deep breath in then slowly exhaled, "knock knock" one of my many  interviewees walked in, she literally looked like a runway model, my gosh her hair wasn't even fixed well as it was in a messy bun and uneven bangs but she still looked effortlessly beautiful.

She wore a red dress and a white cardigan with black ballet flats. "Hi Miss Moriah I'm Calorri" she said while reaching for a seat, such a unique name but it fits her well.
I wished she could've gotten the job but I found that she had a history of scamming on her record.

Five interviews in and none of the interviewees seemed qualified for the job, I was losing hope and losing it rapidly to. "Why, why can't I just find the right person geez." I thought as my palms held my head.

What if I don't need a personal assistant? but what about the promise I made to myself? If I get  this get this PA then I'd have more rest after all I was getting some pretty dark eye bags from lack of sleep .

Nope I can't let myself  down I'm going to find the right person for this position and its going to be today. "Knock knock" the door opened and the most handsome man I'd ever seen stood before my eyes.

I realised I was staring at him for almost a minute when he said "Uh hey Miss Moriah are you ok?" I felt a bit embarrassed on the inside but was successful to not make it visible.

The interview was perfect he had all the qualifications and was a great talker. "Expect a call soon" I said as he rose up to exit the door "Ok Miss Moriah and I must say you're very stunning" he smiled charmingly.

I can't believe it do I? No I don't, it can't be there's no way on planet Earth, Mars, Jupiter or Neptune that I'm romantically attracted to this guy. Should I hire someone I could potentially fall for? Isn't this supposed to be professional? What if it leads to the unexpected.?

Damn I've really got to halt this over thinking. I'm in dire need for a self care session, I thought to myself glancing in my antique mirror. I quickly grabbed my favourite book and poured some Non-Alcoholic Sauvignon Blanc wine. Its been forever since I've taken time to do something I love so this was perfect.

 Its been forever since I've taken time to do something I love so this was perfect

"Oh myyyyy gosh I could get used to this!" I exclaimed. Later that night I decided to go on a solo date to a little cafe near by, it was a bit vintage but luxurious cafe by the name of Mi Amor Cafè.

I ordered an almond milk coffee, although I'm not a fan coffee it was pretty tasty, I got a tofu salad and a mini portion of seafood boil along with a huge glass of water.

I exited with a huge smile on my face and a satisfied stomach, that's why I loved that little cafe. Their menu was rather diverse in comparison to your average cafe.