Changes

After what happened at the horrible Thanksgiving Damien and I decided that he should move in. I was elated for this, it was about time we moved in together.

I could already imagine us cuddling through the night and having deep conversations. It would be a beautiful thing to wake up to an amazing man every morning

Saturday Damien moved in, ninety percent of his baggage were clothes and items dearest to him. He stopped unpacking for a minute and flipped trough a baby book with his childhood photos and my goodness he was adorable.

My favourite picture was the one with him in Japan with a huge Clifford the big red dog  plushie. We both burst out laughing when we saw a picture with him covered in peanut butter he so looked halirous and mischievous.

Damien was very fashionable indeed as he packed his closet there were at least a dozen expensive suits since I'm into fashion I recognised a few of the brands, some of which were the one and only luxurious Brioni, followed by Prada, Hugo Boss and Burberry.

After all the unpacking and organising Damien decided to drive us to the beach. I wore peach channel bathing suit and threw on some crochet shorts and a white long sleeved shirt paired with Prada slippers.

Damien wore purple Nike trunks a crochet shirt, Nike slippers and Gucci shades. We grabbed our tote bags with our essentials and began our journey to the beach. On our way we stopped to purchase some freshly juiced punches.

I chose pineapple playfulness and Damien chose Berry blast, we slurped our drinks with satisfaction "Burrrrrp" I laughed at Damien's burp "That drinks was delicious burrrp" we bought began laughing .

"We should get more on our way back home" Damien  suggested.Upon arrival we were greeted by locals who sold fruit chows so we bought a bag each.

Damien got mango and plum chow and I got pineapple and pommecythere chow it was so refreshing, we then stripped down to our bathing suits and ran in the water.

This beach was crystal clear since the locals made sure to keep it clean, I've volunteered a couple times to clean this beach within the past three years so this beach is very special to me.

"Aaaaaah" "Splassshh" that was me screaming because Damien decided to pick me up a and throw me into the water. He wasn't going to get away with that and he knew it so he dashed out the water and I went chasing behind him like a mother hen protecting her chicks.

He accidentally fell and I dragged him into the water and splashed a big wave in his wave."I surrender" he pleaded "That's what I thought" I said laughing only to be greeted with huge splash by Damien.

We had been in the water for about five minutes before we realized we forgot to wear sunscreen do we scurried out the water and lathered sunscreen on each other.

We got fish tacos and lemonade for lunch, after eating Damien was tanning while I built somd sand castles."Damien look at my castles" I said with joy "Wow Morgan those ate magnificent they look like ancient architecture"

"Thanks Damien" "How'd you learn to do that?" he asked with a curious look."I had a friend in primary school named Emilia that would build castles for hours sometimes shed build them out of clay, wood,and paper also so I learned by watching and practicing with her" I smiled.

"That's real talent my goodness" he said in awe while snapping pics and making it his lock screen "You've really honed the art of castle building babe"On our way home we decided to do a mystery outfit for each other.

We had two minutes each to find each other an outfit at the thrift store. As we got in the house we took our first bath together and lets just say the view was fantastic...we took the elevator in our robes and headed to the  little spa area.

The massages where so therapeutic and satisfying, when the massage was over I felt rejuvenated and ready to take on anything and so did Damien because he seemed so full of energy. "Walk walk fashion baby" yep that was bad romance playing as we both took turns modeling our mystery outfits.

Damien bought me a vintage denim skirt, an early 2000s Ed Hardy t-shirt, Hello Kitty hopped earrings and vintage Miu Miu heels. I swayed my hips and walked with confidence I held a perfect posture and model like I was on a runway, I then blew a kiss before departing and Damien returned it.

I was going for a futuristic look so I bought Damien a blue vintage Nike parachute pant, a grey compression shirt, Xt-6 Salomon shoes and Oakley Munster pup sunglasses.

Damien a futuristic entrance and his walk was on point as he exited he flexed his muscles and kissed it then he somehow tripped on thin air but got up like nothing happened.

We then rated each others modeling "I give you a ten Moriah  you looked like a 2000s model plus I loved the afro its my favorite hairstyle on you" I was absolutely flattered.

" I rate you an 8.5 because of the fall but you really rocked that fit" " Really I thought I would've gotten lower for that fall" he laughed. Damien popped some popcorn and made us hot chocolate tea while we watched Netflix and we fell asleep snuggled up together like the lovebirds we were.

The following morning we were awoken to Bolt jumping on to our bed and liking us, it was a bit unusual for bolt to even enter my room because every time I would bring him in my room for some reason he always walks back out.

"Hey there Bolt what's the problem" I said patting him on his head followed by the cracking sound of Damien's morning stretch."Woof awowf woof" he barked, I eventually realised something had to be wrong so I followed bolt.

I was surprised to see an injured baby parrot on the floor. It was multi colored such a beautiful bird indeed and a perfect addition to our little family, I checked to see if the bird had any things on it showing signs of ownership but it didn't.

No tags no and no clipped wings, perfect "Where'd this beautiful creature come from?" Damien questioned as he gently picked it up
"Thank Bolt he found it" I laughed "Wow good job buddy" Damien said while reaching for a treat for him.

Bolt got so excited that he started pacing around in circles with his tongue out.After about two minutes Bolt calmed down and sat for his treat. " Give me a paw" Damien commanded laughing because of bolts silly little miss acing around.

Bolt put his paw out and Damien doubled the treats. Bolt ate one on the spot and took the other one and ran off to his dog bed happily without a care in the world which made my morning even more beautiful.