She's Mine

Damien's Pov...

My body was sore from yesterday as I walked over to my bathroom I could see hickeys all over my chest. "Damn I was really such a slut for Moriah yesterday" I thought.

Flashbacks of our intimacy kept replaying in my head. I never knew she was capable of such dominance, it was a huge turn on. I could definitely get used to that.

If I don't marry this woman I'll be the the biggest fool known to mankind. I put on some casual but classy clothes. hopped in my car and drove to the office feeling like a new man.

Upon entering the office I made Moriah's tea, organised all the hardcopy files on her desk and left a love letter on her table, she's the love of my life and I needed her to know everyday.

She entered the office looking like a goddess in a blue suit, she had such a beautiful curvy figure I felt like bowing at her feet, that's just how much I loved her.

I was in awe of everything she did, her voice was so beautiful, the way she walked, her stare, her smile, her intelligence and class. She's all I've ever wanted in a woman and more.

I grew hard at her sight as I always do, I quickly placed my bag over my boner. "Good Morning Miss Moriah" "Good Morning Damien" "Today I'll need you to accompany the health inspector."

"I need you to be at the restaurant for two pm" I showed up at two pm just as she demanded, a short stocky guy then pulled up at the entrance of the restaurant with a clipboard.

"You're the health inspector right?" "Yes I am, my name's Ravi" "My name's Damien I'm Moriah's personal assistant and I'll be showing you around today" I said with a confident smile.

I got back to the office three minutes before work ended. "Yari I'm in love with Damien, I've been his girlfriend for a few weeks now" "You what?" Yari screamed.

I wasn't sure if that was good or not "I'm so proud of you girl I thought you'd never fall in love" "Same he's so intelligent, courteous and handsome uhggg he even left me a love letter" "sounds like your dream guy if you ask me" Yari chuckled

" Indeed he is I just can't understand how a man could be so handsome but yet perfectly beautiful at once" "That's exactly how I felt about Nicolas, Moriah" I knocked the door and they ended the call.

Come in Damien" she said while typing away making no eye contact, I made her tea and briefly informed on everything that happened at the restaurant with Mr Ravi.

One month later.....

It's been a month since I've tasted Moriah I couldn't hold on any longer, how I hungered for her. I booked a VIP reservation at a luxurious hotel for us and bought some gifts.

She ran into my arms like a long lost soul mate, I scooped her up and put her in the limo I rented for the day
"Impressive she said" I blushed making my dimple appear "Awww" she squealed.

We chatted about personal growth and self-love she was so passionate about these topics, such a wise woman. I learned that she loved nature just as much as I did.

So you know I was already planning  our next date mentally it was definitely going to be adventurous and full of nature. I loved that although she was wealthy she enjoyed simple things and was always humble.

After our date as we walked to our hotel room I glimpsed every guy we passed looking at her lustfully, I held her hand and kissed it showing them  what they couldn’t have.

"Oh my goshhhh!" She screamed elated as she saw the decor "Damien you're such a gentleman" "It's my pleasure babe this is only the beginning" I said while placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She got out of the bathroom in some sexy red lingerie, my mouth was drooling, she gave me a bag "Go put this on babe" "Anything for my pretty princess" I licked my lips.

When I opened the bag it was a designer jock strap, I put it on and looked in the mirror "No wonder she loves my ass" I chuckled, I made a dramatic entrance while flexing my muscles.

"Are you ready to devour this ass?"
I asked. I could already see her sweet juices dripping as she eye fucked me. "I sure am where's the strap on?"
I got it for her and her face lit up even brighter.

I helped her put it on then arched my back for her to do her thing. She lubricated the strap on then lubricated my anus "Fuccckkkk" I screamed "Babe fuck me already I can't wait any longer darling"

She then slowly made an entrance in me and gradually went faster. "I love your sexy ass Damien" I just kept moaning, god it felt so good she handled it like it was her dick.

"Deeper" I begged, she did just that and I let out the loudest moan imaginable then we both had an erection at the same time. I picked her up and spread her legs apart.

I violently ate her pussy while she moaned my name, I flipped her over and ate her ass then fucked her raw doggy style. "I'm yours Damien" she moaned "Get ready for me to devour your pussy" I warned.

I grabbed a condom, lubricated it and begun my journey missionary style, I started slow and gentle. Then eventually thrusted faster and deeper, her moans grew louder with each thrust.

She came and I swallowed it all up then ate her pussy once more and sucked her nipples "That mouth of yours does wonders" she moaned. I then spread my legs apart and she rimmed me passionately.

She sucked my dick from the back, not forgeting my balls sack. "Fuck I love being your slut" I moaned she began moaning also, we were both having the time of our lives.

After care was extremely comforting we took a bath together, did self care, had some tea then fell asleep in our PJ's together cuddling while watching a 2000s romance film.