Girls Night Out

Yari's POV...

Nicholas and I have grown really close within the past three years. He's an amazing boyfriend and he makes sure to always spoil me. We both got dresses as he was on his way to his boys night out.

He had quite a number of friends they've all know each other since childhood, which is really cool he introduced me to them a year into our relationship. They're all so polite and hilarious and they think we're a perfect match.

It was his friend Ahmad who remembered I had the biggest crush on Nicholas in secondary school and decided to put set us up on a blind date, I remembered feeling really anxious when we took off our blindfold.

First of all he probably didn't knew I existed in secondary school and secondly he could probablay get with any woman he wanted...so why choose me? But as the blindfold came of He nearly screamed my name in excitement which shook me to my core.

Fast forward to three years and we've been happily dating. I put on a cute outfit and phoned Moriah because tonight was also out girl's night out
"HEYYYYY" Moriah squealed "Hey girly are you ready to have some fun tonight?" I question "I sure am Yari"

I got in my Jeep Wrangler 2020 sting grey and picked Moriah up at her home "Damn you always look so beautiful girl" Moriah complemented me to which I gave her a tight hug "You look stunning you smell amazing put me on to that brand" "It's Dior coconut vanilla sautte" she responded in a classy tone.

I pulled up at a Kawaii night club it was super cute with Kpop playing although we weren't huge Kpop fans we made the most out of it we then went to another club named Jazzy Hands where we met up with the boys .

Nicholas seemed to be having a great time, he didn't notice me until Drake's
song was over he was the hugest drake fan. I caught glimpse of Ahmad flirting with a woman to which I chuckled because he was somewhat of a player.

Yari and I danced away as Usher began playing we drank some non-alcoholic beverages then headed home. I gave her one last hug as we told each other how much we enjoyed each others company.

Upon awaking the next day, I found that Nicholas wasn't laying on his side of the bed like he usually does. This was strange because he's not a Morning person like I am, he literally a night owl.

I slipped my feet into my hello kitty bedroom slippers, did a few stretches and as I approached the living room I hear the ignition of his car turned off.
He'd just gotten home and seemed to be in a jolly mood.

He was carrying a huge box in his hand so I opened the door for him "Good Morning  beautiful" he smirked "How about you head away from the living room I've got a surprise" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and happily proceeded to the bedroom.

"Hmmm" I wondered to myself "what could it be" I decided I'd just start my morning until it was time for the surprise to unfold. After my bath and self care routine I made the bed and tidied out room since I rarely let our housekeeper clean our room.

As I exited our bedroom a savoury arise ran up my nostrils I could only image how delicious the food would taste. Suddenly my stomach was arguing makings whale noises it would every time I had an exam in secondary school.

When I entered the kitchen I could see various dishes layed out out on our dining table the savoury scent I was smelling was definitely from the bbq steak there was also honey glazed mushrooms, baked loaded potatoes, pizza with truffles, vegetable salad and fruit smoothies.

"Care to have a feast my love?" Damien asked "Hell yeah!" I exclaimed, began eating our meals...or should I say devouring because that sound more like it. Nicholas and I then got in our gym attire and worked out in our home gym.