Yearning

Damien's POV...

Despite such a chaotic month I've always managed to make time for Moriah but we haven't been intimate beside kissing, hugging or dates. Iwas beginning to miss her soft smooth skin on top of mines.

Flashbacks of how she would dominate me. She made me feel things I had never felt before, I never knew such pleasure existed before meeting Moriah. My love for her is eternal I can't fathom another human that's anything like her.

I hugged Alex and reassured him how much he was loved then walked him to Mr Anton's limo. He was attending a new school today and he looked liked such a gentleman "Snap snap" Moriah and Alex posed while saying cheese for a pic before he left.

I was deep in thought about how much my life had changed since I became Moriah's personal assistant when I heard a little moan that sounded like Moriah.

As I approached our bedroom she laid on the bed in lingerie looking like an ethereal goddess, my goodness her body was perfectly crafted each curved perfectly carved.

Angels would definitely question their perfection in the presence of Moriah. The sight of her pleasuring herself made me hard. Moriah then looked up at me with her eyes opened wide.

That's when I looked down and realised this was possibly the hugest bulge I may have ever had not to add that I was wearing grey sweat pants. She was also turned on at the sight of my bulge, as her lingerie was now wet.

I walked across to her and lifted her up squeezing her ass. She passionately kissed me and passed her finger through my hair. I then put her back on the bed and stripped till I was nude making her more wet.

"I bet you miss me being in that ass" she said seductively making my dick stand upright "I sure did babe I miss your beautiful dominance" she then had me lay on the bed as she kissed every inch of my body.

By now I had at least a dozen hickeys but I am not complaining. This was feeling really good "Ohhh fucckk" I moaned as she licked my nipples while my riding my dick in her ass.

This was peak pleasure, she then milked me while eating my ass as u moaned uncontrollably "Cum for me baby" she said and I came right away. "I want you to cum again but thus time pleasuring yourself.

"Yeah you watch me pleasure myself" I said bitting my lips before I began to stroke my penis while feeling my chest "Fuckkk I'm gonna cum" she said then bent over my face and ejaculated in my mouth.

She then sat on my face and I viscously ate her out like a hungry lion. She then kissed me and watched my pleasured myself. I know she definitely going to cum with this one.

I put lube on two finger and began fingering myself all I could see was Moriah's luscious liquids flowing out "I have a gift for you" she smiled licking her lips.

She the handed me a butt plug and a flashlight. I was a bit nervous for the buttplug but I knew I would enjoy it.
She lubricated my anus before gently inserting the plug and set it on vibrate.

For my first time trying the plug it was amazing it definitely massaged my prostate. I could hear Moriah moaning while watching me in absolute pleasure.

I began erecting within a minute or two. Moriah's liquid were flowing like a stream I couldn't fathom how her seeing me in pleasure could make her so wet.

She then gently removed the plug and signaled me to go at the to of the bed so I did so whilst arching my back holding on to the headboard, I shook my ass before she slid both her fingers in them.

I let out loud moans which were definitely Moriah's weakness. She was ready to devour my ass with her strap on or so I thought until she stood up and tilted my head suck it.

It was certainly weird at first but not bad she seemed to really enjoyed it. I could tell by her moans, after sucking it she slid her dick up my hole and slowly went deeper while kissing my back.

How I enjoyed being Moriah's slutty man, I then laid on the bed and spread my legs apart, ready for Moriah to pound the absolute life out of my ass.

She got on top of me and teased my hole with her strap making began for her to put it in, " I'm gonna go a lot harder than usual " she smirked.

"Ohh yeah go real hard I'm ready baby" I moaned as she entered my hole and began with some deep thrusts going faster with each one, "ahhhhh baby you're so deep in me" with that she went faster I could feel her jamming against my prostate.

I squeezed her ass and wrapped my legs around her body as she thrusted in me. I placed my finger in her wet hole and glided in and out as she was in the depths of me.

She stopped fucking me and placed two of her fingers in me making me cum all over my chest. "Such a pleasant sight babe" she moaned and proceeded to clean me up with her tounge.

I decided to try a new position, this time riding it and bouncing on it." Ahhh babe you look so hot right now" Moriah moaned as I rode faster. I truly never thought the would come that I would have I prostate orgasm.

I fucking loved sex with her, I grabbed her in my arms and placed her on the headboard and ate her up drinking her tasty juices. I placed a condom on and spread her legs apart.

I teased her entrance and spanked it with my large hard dick making her moan my name loudly. Just when she wasn't expecting it it I shoved it in and she gripped the sheets with all the might within her body.

I went faster and deeper then pulled it out continuously teasing her. "Oh babe continue fucking me please don't stop" she pleaded and so I did. After she came I made sure to swallowed every last drop.

I then lifted her up and placed her in the bathroom where we both showered while admiring each others bodies. When we were done changing we made sure to change the semi wet sheets filled with cum splatters.

We then ate pasta and desert and fell asleep cudding while watching crime documentaries which was an absolute favourite of our to watch together.