Suprise Guest

I needed to connect with nature again so I put on my favourite podcast Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain and sat in the grass with sunscreen on as the sun glistened in all its beauty.

Today was my birthday I planned to go out with Yari later this evening to have brunch at a fancy resort and restaurant named Deromia it was super luxurious I even saw Shawn Mendes and Ke Ke Palmer!

Yari and I were obviously well known but just the sight of them made my birthday more than I could ever ask for. Yari and I posed for lots of pics and laughed while reminiscing on our teen years.

I decided to take a nap for the rest of the day to end things off. I put on my Victoria Secret lingerie and some natural makeup. I wanted fall sleep looking extra beautiful because I'm the birthday queen.

"Ring ring ring" "Someone's at the Door Miss Moriah" my housekeeper called, just as I was about to close my eyes "They have a special delivery as well" she exclaimed more jolly than usual.

I threw on a long cardigan and opened the door only to be greeted with a warm hug from Damien. He had the hugest bouquet of flowers I'd ever layed my eyes on. I knew he was a romantic person but I wasn't expecting this.

He proceeded to pull a sign out from behind his back that read "Would the most beautiful woman I know and admire chose me to be her boyfriend?" I jumped into his arms and said yes.

He carried everything up to my room and organised them like he would organise my stuff at the office. I couldn't get over how handsome he looked in that suit. I couldn't believe he was in my room.

He started removing his shirt showing off his strong physique. I drooled over ever layer of skin that was shown as he stripped his clothes till he was nude."Happy Birthday" he said seductively.

"Do to me what ever you wish darling" "But what if its wier-" "Babe nothing is weird about a woman's pleasures, men's pleasures are regarded so much that we don't let women enjoy sex the way they want to."

God I loved this man he's so understanding "Now do whatever you want I don't care if its rimming, gaping, pegging or nipple play you do whatever you'd like babe I'm never gonna let toxic masculinity ruin our fun.

With that I pushed him on the bed "Give me your best arch" he then arched his back making his butt look perfect his anus was pink and his arch was heavenly, I could stare at hiss ass all day

I started kissing his cheeks then glided my tounge across his smooth anal entrance, he let out a loud moan that made me cum right away. I lathered  my cum on my fingers and started gaping his tight hole.

I swirled my tounge on the surface of his penis "Fuccckkkk baby this feels good" I started eating hiss ass and he moaned uncontrollably he had an orgasm and I swallowed every last drop of semen.

"Yore such a submissive slut for me aren't you," "I'd do anything to please you Moriah,anything " I began making my way to his chest, playing with his nippes and sucking them.

"I want you to fuck me Moriah" I had an erection right there and then "I'm yours Moriah all yours" "Next time you come over come with a strap on and I'll fuck you like there's no tomorrow" I responded with an innocent smile.

I then playfully choked him while giving him hickeys on his chest his dick stood in the air defying gravity it was long and hard with the perfect girth and an almond coloured head, crafted with a couple veins.

He then lifted me up and kissed me while his fingers glided in and out of me. He threw me on the bed and ate my ass up like the last meal of the day. We then  sat on the bed kissing for god knows how long.

 We then  sat on the bed kissing for god knows how long