Palce of Moriah's anniversary

It's been Five years since I've opened this restaurant, I couldn't be more proud of myself as I danced with Yari in celebration and drank wine. I loved how I had everything I'd ever dreamed of.

"Congratulations to you, such an industrious woman Miss Moriah!" Damien exclaimed while reaching in for a friendly hug. "God he smells so damn good "Thanks" he said." I didn't realise I said that so loud"

"It's all good" he smirked. Damien's been my PA for three years and I still had a mini crush on him well....HUGE
crush. I made way up to my office during the celebration to see if my phone was finished charging.

Only to see the bathroom door slightly open "Oh fuck she's perfect I need her now!" I heard Damien say then I saw his hands moving real fast as it does when he's typing away.

He then started moaning, I was in shock but I was loving every second of it, my crutch became wet by his deep moans.I turned around to exit when I felt him pull me back.

"What did you see or hear?" "Noth-"
"Are you sure?" He then placed his finger under my chin an gave me a French kiss which I suprisingly wasted no time returnig.

I looked down at his zipper only to see a massive bulge, his penis was standing he was definitely turned on.
"Don't you have a girlfriend?" "What would make you think that my pretty lady"

"What do you mean my pretty lady?" "And what about Skia? " He began laughing as if I were some clown or something. "That's my sister Miss Moriah, we were supposed to hang out that day you invited her to your restaurant because she just got home from college"

I had never felt more embarrassed in my life, my mouth wide open. I then leaned in and started kissing his neck and chest he let out a moan which made me cum instantly, his moans were my weakness.

I grabbed hold of my crutch and he pushed my hands aside, moistened his fingers with my cum and began fingering me going smoothly in and out "Damien I need you, fuck I'm in love"

"Yeah you love that" he whispered in my ear as he spread my legs apart on the table and started sucking my clit like his life depended on it, I gripped on to the table with all my might. He was so good this.

I felt like I was in 69 heaven, he then shoved his long tounge inside me I moaned his name out louder every time he then put his hand over my mouth while sucking my nipples and squeezing my ass.

"You're such an angel, perfect in every way and I'm going to make you mine"
He said while dressing me back up, he made some tea, gave me some chocolates and one last kiss.

"You're such an angel, perfect in every way and I'm going to make you mine"He said while dressing me back up, he made some tea, gave me some chocolates and one last kiss