Joshua Wiessman

"Alright guys the camera's rolling" Joshua joyfully said. He had such a passion for cooking you could see just by the way his face lit up as he entered the kitchen.

"Today were gonna be crafting a perfect charcuterie board but with a twist it's gonna be cheap vs an expensive charcuterie board." "Bring it on!" The head chef of my restaurant confidently exclaimed.

An hour later and both charcuterie boards were finished, they both looked beautiful but you could tell which was cheap vs which was expensive if you're used to eating lavishly and luxuriously.

"It was nice having you here Joshua" I reached my hand out for a handshake "Thank you your restaurant is uniquely luxurious and the architecture is so diverse yet modern" with that his camera man, team and girlfriend exited my restaurant.

"Ring ring ring" I picked up the phone "How did things go with Joshua?" Damien asked with a tone of elation "It was incredible, such a humble charismatic dude, his team and girlfriend were chill as well and the head chef had loads of fun."

"That's so cool Moriah, It makes me happy that you got to spend time with
your favourite cooking YouTuber" "Look out for the video, he said its going to be uploaded around five pm this afternoon" "Of course I will babe" Damien said before I ended the call.

I was still in shock " He made a video in my restaurant damn, life is crazy I would have never imagined this" I said as I carefully placed a beautiful dazzling elegant dress on. Tonight I had to attend the Caribbean Culinary Awards.

I invited my boyfriend as well because I'd have to be a jerk not to. We were on a video call while getting ready. My makeup artist was just finished with my makeup while Damien finished putting on his suit and my goodness he couldn't be more handsome.

Mr Walters then honked his horn to indicate his arrival. He hopped out the limo and assisted me like he always does. "Miss Moriah I haven't beheld a woman with such elegantly gorgeous imaculacy since 1999." He stared in awe "Thank you Mr Walters you're the sweetest" as well flashed a huge smile.

When we arrived at the Caribbean Culinary Awards Damien had also just pulled up in a white Ferrari it resembled the one Frank Ocean sang about "Kept my mouth closed we're both so familiar white Ferrari, good times" I mouthed the lyrics as his driver opened the passenger door for him.

"In the top ten we have number one, drum roll please... Palace of Moriah's"
Everyone began clapping, whistling and screaming Damien placed a gentle kiss on my forehead as I got up to receive award.

When everyone got their awards camera's were snapping times two, Damien and I struck our best poses while the cameras flashed away " And who is this handsome guy Miss Moriah?" A reporter asked "He's the best boyfriend in the world!" "I exclaimed m...

When everyone got their awards camera's were snapping times two, Damien and I struck our best poses while the cameras flashed away " And who is this handsome guy Miss Moriah?" A reporter asked "He's the best boyfriend in the world!" "I exclaimed making Damien blush.

"Babe I'm so proud of all your achievements, you deserve every amazing thing that's happening in your life, you look unbelievable beautiful right now and everyday I want you to always remember I love you dearly more than all the riches in this world and more than anyone" he said as a tear trickled down his left cheek.

I gave him a bear hug and we kissed passionately in the elevator before going our both ways. "Ring ring ring"
"Hey Yari" I said happily accepting the call"My boyfriend and I watched the event live at the villa today, I'm so proud of you Moriah!" Yari screamed "I'm proud of you to!" I could hear Yari's boyfriend exclaim in the background.