Ecstasy

I sat on the porch watching Damien put together a new pice of furniture. To be specific it was a mid century modern rocking chair in a retro color way, that  I'd been waiting  a month to arrive.

Damien looked so effortlessly attractive  putting it together shirtless
Everytime he crouched down to put the pieces together his abs would look even more defined.

Wind blew sweeping his hair slightly  as it was now longer than usual. I was definitely loving that look on him. I just kept my eyes glued to him like a TV screen.

The way his back muscles flexed with every movement and the v line in his waist was just...ahh how did I happen to find such a beautiful man i thought.
I'd never been in a relationship before Damien well that's unless primary school counts which it doesn't.

"All done" he said proudly when he finished. "Wow I love it" I smiled "Ha ha it definitely a unique piece" he said admiring it's uniqueness. "Look there's an engraved writing it says #3/30" Damien read in suprise.

I just stared at him like nothing or no one else dint existed "You like what you see" he said seductively  "I LOVE what I see " I said enunciating the word love and I saw a sweet smile grow on his face his love language was definitely words of affirmation.

"Come closer to me" I said and so he did he then bent down to my level and held his face staring into his blue eyes. I proceeded to kiss every inch of his face as he diced to lay his head on my lapt his moment was perfect and precious.

I glided my hand down his chess soothingly then massaged his back "Alexa play until the end of time by Justin Timber Lake" Damien said with a voice of complete satisfaction making me laugh a little but I was happy he was satisfied I felt like an awesome girlfriend.

"Cause if your love was all I had in this life" Damien sang sweetly. I placed a kiss on his luscious lips. It felt like we were kissing forever or more like the end of time. Damien stood up and placed me in his arms.

Quickly carrying me to the bedroom, he sat me on the bed. I knew what about to go down and I was so ready for this. Damien and I hadn't made sweet love since who knows when. He  undressed me from head to toes.

He then undressed himself as his trousers revealed his hard penis I stood up and knelt down and swirled my head on his top making him moan "Fuckkk babe you complete me" I then placed in my mouth and he held my head and did small thrust.

He was in complete satisfaction, he then layed me on the bed and spreading my legs apart, slurping and fingering my vagina "Damiennn" I moaned causing him to cum on me. I then had him sit on the bed and then I sat on his lap kissing his neck.

Kissing his lips slowly down to his waist I didn't miss an inch of his body. I then went for one of my favourite parts....his ass I rimmed him sliding my tounge in and out his tight hole.

I then gapped him sliding my fingers slowly in "Aaaahhh" he moaned in absolute pleaser right there and the I reached my climax. We sat making out for about five minutes or more, thus was definitely  a sacred moment.

We then took a shower together washing each others body and admiring the beauty of it. "I really like the structure of your body, your waist, your butt, your face iys just everything I love every inch of you Moriah" he said  washing the soap of my back.

When we were finished changing we headed to my restaurant. I put on a beautiful dress pants with a pink silk shirt and Channel pointed toe flats. Damien wore a brown corduroy pants with an olive green shirt and loafers.

As we steeped tge limo there was paparazzi ready with there cameras thankfully they were the kind respectful ones it was only two of them. Jeff and Sandra which I knew quite well sice they've been around here for three years, I even attended Jeff's wedding.

As we got in customers enjoyed  their food everyone  looked really  classy and well put together. We headed to the kitchen and greeted the chefs, waters, waitress and janitors. On our way back out we took a couple photos and I gave some autograph as well.

I even had someone video call their mom, their mom was such a huge fan that  she teared up at my sight which made my heart melt because she was laying in a hospital bed. I decide to take her daughters number and supeise her at her ward  later that night.

I wore a Jean romper with polo sandals and Damien wore a denim jumper with a stussy shirt and Adidas furoms. " Ok so how much money does she need for the medication I asked" "one thousand dollars" she replied listing all the medications she used.

Just to be certain she was honest Damien and I went to a pharmacy and added up the total cost of all the medication and it was excatly one thousand dollars.

We got her mom a get well soon card and a cute little picnic basket  with assorted  fresh fruits at a farmer's market that was just about to close. Objects in the mirror by Mac Miller played in rhe car as we drove in his BMW convertible and the cold night wind hugged our skin.

We met up with ger daughter Cindy outside of the hospital abd headed on the second floor to ward fifteen." It's been ages since I've entered a hospital" Damien whispered  in my ear "I was thinking the same" I replied.

He mom was sleeping sweetly she had a resting happy face. "Ma wake up" she said gently rubbing her back her mom then ooen her eyes "Oh my are you trying to give me a heart attack" she said as she saw my face. U laughed a little  and hugged her.

I sat at on a chair bear her bed and held her hand while listening to her passionately converse about her younger days. I lt was definitely enlightening to hear a tge takes of ger youth.

"We have something  for you" Damien said "but I have to go to the car for it" he said walking  away. "Oh wow you didnt-" "It's ok you deserve it " I cut her off. "For you" Damien said handing the medication money to the Cindy and placing the fruit basket on her mom's bed.

They both thanked us for everything before we left. Such sweet people they both were.on our way back home Damien  and I stopped by a photo shoot booth and took pictures. They were super cute our looks definitely complimented each other perfectly.