My PA

My body was terribly aching from the hardships of yesterday I threw on a matching set of clothes for work and was ready to face today like a hero. Upon arrival at the office to my surprise Damien was already there an hour early.

"Good Morning Miss Moriah, how was your weekend ?"
"Could have been better but I remained optimistic" "So relatable" Damien chuckled, I gave him a list of responsibilities I expected of him.

He made some green tea immediately after analysing the list and started adding my new business contacts to the appropriate folder and updating my my website.

"Wanna grab something for lunch at the cafe?" Damien asked "It's ok I've got homemade lunch today Damien" After lunch break Damien was on the go working diligently.

I couldn't help but to admire his work ethic and good looks, his eyes were a beautiful ocean blue, his facial structure looked like the work of angles he was just a work of art.

This man is literally perfect " Uh Miss Moriah I've been trying to get your attention for the past minute now" Damien said "Oh I tend to daydream a lot, what's the issue?" " Joshua Wiessman sent you an email"

"Seriously?" "Yes he'd love to come make a YouTube video at your restaurant, do I accept the offer or decline?" "Oh myyyy goshhh!" I exclaimed with joy "Accept accept accept"

Later that night I went to visit the head chef of my restaurant Mr Gusavo Wilks
and also to make sure that Skai and her plus one dined in free of charge in the VIP section.

When they arrived my jaw nearly dropped to the floor, it was Damien and Skia "Well I guess he has his special someone " I thought to myself sadly. This means it's just going to be strictly work on the bright side.

I plastered a brilliant smile and greeted them both. They looked classy and seemed to get along awesome "thanks for the invitation we enjoyed our meals especially the thousand dollar steak" Skai said blushing "It was my pleasure" I smiled back.

Later that night I phoned Damien"I have an important meeting for us to attend at one pm" " No problem Miss Moriah " Damien replied in a rather exhausted tone. The following morning my chauffeur drove us to the Caribbean Restaurants HQ.

Damien jotted down the important stuff, I could see one of the women staring into Damien's soul. I began to feel a bit jealous then rembered he had a girlfriend.

On our way down the elevator Damien kept staring at me " Damien?"
I asked in a confused tone "can't I admire a beautiful woman?: he raised his brows "Whatever Mr charming" I slapped him jokingly.