Chapter 8

My day hasn't even started yet, and I feel exhausted. I don't feel like doing something today, but I don't have a choice.

I'm also upset because I don't really have enough sleep. I don't know; it's really annoying.

I just stood up and went to the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, I went downstairs.

I saw Manang cleaning, and I greeted her.

I immediately went to the dining area and sat down. I asked one of our helpers where Mommy and Daddy were, and then she said they went somewhere. I did ask her also what place, but she said that they didn't say anything.

I just continued eating.

A few minutes later, I also finished eating. I put the plate in the sink to reduce Manang's work.

My phone vibrated.

When I looked at it, I saw Jeno's name.

He's calling me again..

I've ignored him several times, but he keeps calling or texting me. If it is not a text, he pays attention to the campus. I told him already that I don't shoot men. And then he said that maybe not now, but soon.

Dumb.

That will never change.

Because if it changes, then it has already happened.

I turned off my phone to ignore him. I don't have any time for him.

Disgusting.

waste of time.

All of the above.

After fixing myself, I went out to my room and went straight to my car and drove it.

Hours passed and I have already arrived at the Kims' residence.

Minju has been my friend for almost 5 years. We're both ABM students at SMU. She has a girlfriend named Yujin; they've been in a relationship for two years and are still counting.

I get jealous SOMETIMES when they're having their "bebetime." But if I think of it, love is like Jeno,

waste of time.

I entered Minju's room, and I saw her kissing her girlfriend.

My virgin eyes, my god.

Minju shouted at me because I saw them.

"Karina, alam mo ba kung ano ang purpose ng pintuan?" She asked me, irritated.

I just shook my head to pretend that I didn't know.

Yujin stood up and went out of the room, but before that, she kissed her GF's cheeks.

"Bakit ba kasi ang aga mo dito?" she asked while combing her hair. "Hindi tuloy ako nakapaghanda," she continued.

"I'm done eating my breakfast, Min." I told her. "Please make it faster what you're doing now; we're going to be late."

"Wait lang kasi."

"Ang aga pa kaya, pinapahalata mo masyado 'yang pagka-early bird mo!" she exclaimed.

"Whatever" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, whatever ka d'yan!" she said.

After how many minutes of waiting, she's finally done.

We went out and went straight to my car. She sat in the passenger seat. After we entered she fixed her face, facing the mirror. I just looked at her, and then she stopped what she was doing.