The Speech

Pete tries to concentrate on the television but can't help to reply to Gary's teasing. Y/N is sitting on the other side of the couch, his left leg also on the couch, which he uses to put his work home against. He sometimes rolls his eyes during the pestering Gary gives Pete.

"Sorry. Sorry about that." Gary tries to hold his laughter when pokes Pete's back.

"Stop Gary!" Pete tries to get Gary away, while continue looking at the tv. "I'm trying to watch this."

Gary slaps his hand against the couch and stands up. "Ahhh! Swim team!" Gary walks towards the tv. While passing Pete, he puts his hands on Pete's head for a second. "Intellectual stuff..." Gary stands in front of the tv. Pete tries to look pass Gary. "So tell me, Petey, do you like watching the girls in their swimming costumes?"

"Get-" Pete groans, continuing to look pass Gary.

"Does that fuel your filthy little fantasies..."

"Gary, just get out of the way." Pete, again, tries to brush away Gary.

Gary leans over to Pete. "Oh, Marion, show me your breaststroke again! Or wait... do you like the boys on the team."

Pete sits back. "Yeah, right, Gary."

"Which is it, Petey? It's okay to be gay, y'know? Y/N is, and he already found someone to suck his dick." Gary teases Pete.

Y/N stops concentrating on his homework, now looking at Gary. "Why are you so obsessed with my relationship with Trent?"

"I'm not." Gary replies. "It just revolves around the conversation, that's all."

Jimmy walks in the living area again. "I see you guys getting along as usual."

Gary straightens up and gives a smack against Pete's arm, who let out an ouch. "I'm just toughen him up." Gary walks away from the tv. "Turning him into a man. Or a woman. Or something..."

"Hey Jimmy. Hey Petey." A new guy Y/N sometimes see waddling through the school, walks in. Although Y/N isn't a person that judge a book by the cover, he IS however someone that judge a person who doesn't pull up their zipper.

"Ahhh, Pee Stain!" Gary points towards Algernon. "Good to see you."

Algie doesn't respond by Gary's insult and focus on Jimmy. "Listen, Jimmy, I need a favor. Bucky went to the auto shop to get some parts for his science projects. He hasn't come back yet. I think he might be in trouble... please."

"Why don't you go yourself?" Jimmy argues.

"I got homework..." Algie let out a nervous laughter, though everyone in the room doesn't believe him. "OK, I'm frightened, and I've got a weak bladder." He begins yelling. "I think the bullies might have gotten him. Please, I'll pay..."

"I say do it, it's a good chance to show Russell who's in charge around here." Gary suggests to Jimmy, afterwards, he looks back at Algie. "Now run along Pee Stain, before you mark the carpet." Gary forces Algie to leave by giving him a small push, though that apparently hurts the nerd. When Algie left, Gary looks back at Jimmy. "Yes, we've got to take care of Russell and his boys-"

"Don't hurt Trent though!" Y/N says who is already back on working on his homework.

Gary rolls his eyes. "Then after that, take care of the other cliques. Soon the school will be ours."

"I don't want the school." Jimmy responds.

"Yeah, well I do, pal, and I intend to get it. Now go help that dork." Gary orders.