Complete Mayhem

With a splash of water, Y/N finally got the amount of tickets he needed as the carny falls into the water.

"Thanks for ruining my clothes, you punk!"

"You already said that over fifty times." Y/N walks over to the water dunker, where the small adult is trying to get out. The head boy receives the last tickets. Making his total tickets 251. He walks over to the prize tent and walks inside. He walks over to the counter, which is in front of the carny. Y/N puts the tickets on the counter, making the carny surprised with the vast amount.

"Somebody played a lot, huh?"

"I know." Y/N snidely responds. "Just give me the scooter."

"Uhh..." The carny isn't following the teen's logic. "You know you got more than you had to?"

"No, I don't mean the normal scooter. I mean the special one." Y/N corrects him, making him confused.

"Boy, you know we only have the 'normal' ones. We don't have any 'special' ones."

This makes Y/N confused. "Yes, you do. The new model. My boyfriend said you have it."

"Well, your boyfriend is a liar, because we just have these models." The carny rudely replies. Y/N is still puzzled. Why would Gary lie about something so minor? He's probably mistaking. "Do you want something else?"

"No, I get my prize another day." Y/N grabs his tickets and put it in his pockets. He heads to the exit and walks out of the carnival, with no ride to quickly get back to school.

"Are you kidding me?" Y/N sighs when he realized that. He walks through the tunnel and arrive at vale. He turns his head to the right and look in the sky. It's dark, with gray clouds filled the sky, even though it's daytime. The least he could got is nice weather when he heads back to school.

When he walks on the sidewalk, he spotted somebody, a teen who look rather worried. When that certain teen sees Y/N, he runs to him. "Y/N! Y/N, you need to help!"

Pete is looking extremely worried and paranoid, though knowing Pete, he's probably overreacting. "Pete, calm down. Take a couple of breaths and-"

"No, you don't understand." Pete insistently puts it. "You need to go back! Everybody is fighting each other!"

"What!?" Though alarmed, Y/N found it hard to believe there is something bad is happening. "Who's 'everyone'?"

"Everyone! Every clique! They're fighting each other!" Pete quickly explains.

"But-!"

Y/N is confused. How could something like this happen? Everybody is supposed to be at peace now. Not like friends, but they somewhat get along. Heck, after the breakdown he had, every clique leader except Earnest comforted him and promised to better get along. Even though Y/N wants to know what happened, he first needs to stop it.

"Never mind, I know it later!" He picks up the speed and run to the school. Pete follows him, running as well.

The two quickly ran to the school and arrived. They got at the school ground via the parking lot. Once there, Y/N is surprised by the mayhem. Smoke is coming from the gym and towards the library. The trashcans and benches are vandalized, as well for the windows of the school.

"The fuck...!?" Y/N heads to the entrance with Pete tagging along, seeing a couple of students fighting each other. "What the hell!? How the hell did this happen!?"

"I don't know! One minute, everything is peace and then the girls came screaming from the girl's dorm, the gym and library got in fire, and everybody is fighting each other!" Pete anxiously looks at his friend. "What are we going to do?"