Truce Between Greasers And Preps

"Thank you for coming in such short notice."

"It's alright. What was it what we're going to do again?"

Y/N looks back at the two cliques. After some 'convincing', he manages to get Derby to get with him alongside the greasers. Now, they're sitting in the empty art classroom, with the preps on the right side and the greasers on the left. Y/N is planning to have a peace deal, just like the one between the jocks and nerds. From what he knows, Tad is in the hospital... probably... hopefully. Beside him, some other people aren't available. Vance, Lefty and Bryce got badly hurt, so they went to the nurse's office, though Lefty should probably go to the hospital, having fallen from the second floor down on the stones. Gord and Norton went with them, making sure they are alright. That leaves the rest, waiting for Y/N and Pete.

"Just like last time. We're going to try to make some kind of truce." Pete instantly wants to question, which Y/N expected. "I know, I know, the chance is low, but I want to try. I'm going to do most of the talking, so you can add any rules I may overlooked."

Pete hums. He's anxious if any fight is going to start and he get caught between it, yet he wants to help out his friend. "I help out."

Y/N smiles. "Thank you." He and Pete turn around. They head to the middle of the room, where a table is standing. Chairs is already around it, which Y/N and Pete uses on the rear side. "Alright, I want both leaders to sit with me and calmly discuss this deal."

Johnny is more than willing to seat down, however his nemesis won't. "I'm not going to sit down."

Y/N looks at the prep leader. "Why?"

"He can punch me. I only sit down if Bif does." Derby demands.

Y/N looks back at Johnny, wanting to know his opinion. "If he does, I want the same deal."

"That's fine by me." Derby replies.

And thus, Derby and Bif sits down on the right side of the table. Johnny looks back at his men, nodding to Peanut to sit next to him. So, he does, however he's still holding the baby, which makes Derby and Bif somewhat confused.

"What... what is that?" Derby points at the baby.

"Don't point at my son." Johnny defensively responds.

"Son? I should've expect you couldn't afford a con-" Before Derby could finish the sentence, he got hit by the legs, which let him yelp. "You told violence wasn't allowed!" Derby complains to Y/N.

"Are you saying I kicked you?" Johnny glares at the blonde.

"Yes." Derby replies.

"He didn't kick you. I did." Y/N speaks up.

"Why-?"

"Because insulting one another isn't allowed either. Plus, my patience is gone and I'm feeling tired, so if either of you do anything dumb, I will make sure you wish you had another life. Do I make myself clear?"

While not intimidated by Y/N, they rather not be bothered by whatever he's potentially going to do. "Fine." Johnny and Derby both replies at the same time.

"Good." Y/N replies.

"Y/N, maybe if it's for the best you take a couple of breaths." Pete tries to calm his friend down.

Y/N follows Pete idea and take a couple of breaths, calming his thoughts. After a few seconds, he thinks he's ready. "Okay... let's do this." He returns his attention back at the conversation. "Before we get started, I want to remind you the rules. No fighting and no insulting. We're here today to help both cliques, meaning all of its members too. Remember that."