Final Showdown

Y/N and Jimmy stand in front of each other, both a couple of feet away from each other. Y/N is in the front of the stairs, blocking it while Jimmy is on the other side, ready to fight the head boy if he has to.

"Look, get out of the way. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you keep being in my way." Jimmy spat out.

"I stay here."

"Why? Because you enjoy what the school turned into?"

"No, because of the exact opposite." Y/N corrects Jimmy. "After you were expelled, everything was good. Not perfect, but it was good. The cliques weren't upon each other nerves and things were headed to a good direction."

"Yet the guy you supported manage to destroy everything." Jimmy angerly points out.

"No, it isn't destroyed. I talk to every clique leader and they're ready to make things right."

"Yet you don't." Jimmy snaps back. "Instead of letting me deal with Gary, you stand here supporting him."

"No, I stand here to deal with Gary, by my own way."

Jimmy is slightly token back by Y/N's stance, if he speaks the truth. "And what is 'your way'?"

"I talk to him and make him stop." It doesn't sound a lot, but Y/N knows it's effected.

"That's it? You think Gary would be following along just because you said he should stop?" Like expected, Jimmy doesn't look convinced.

"Yes, because if anyone can convince him to stop, it's me." Y/N says without a doubt.

Jimmy doesn't respond immediately and instead grabs something from his pockets. It takes a second to let Y/N recognize what's he's holding. It's Gary's diary. "You probably know this?"

"What about it? Are you going to say he killed someone or something?"

"No, not that." Jimmy's opens the diary to get the right page. "Remember the day Gary pitted me against Russell?"

"The day you stabbed me in the back?" Y/N bluntly corrects Jimmy.

"That's what you think. Gary putted those files in my pants."

"Without you noticing?" Y/N doesn't believe Jimmy one bit. "How dumb do you got to be if you can't even notice something like that?"

"Guess what? I'm that stupid, but so are you." Jimmy comments with snide. "Anyway, that's not what I want to say. I want to say you were going to be in the same position I am, until Gary changed his mind."

"And where is the truth of that claim?"

Jimmy puts the diary on the floor and kicks it towards Y/N. The book hit against his feet with a page open. Y/N grabs it and read it. Inside the page is the truth about the day that changed everything, which shocks Y/N. Gary expressed in the page that he feels conflicted whether he should or shouldn't put Y/N alongside with Jimmy in the pit against Russell. The only thing that made him stop because he felt like he shouldn't betray his childhood friend, at which time Y/N didn't recognized Gary as his childhood friend. Besides that, Gary also stated that the only person he felt really cared for him is Y/N. Y/N wonders if Gary never saw the picture book he has, would Gary betray him, or not.

Beside of Gary wondering if he should or shouldn't betrayed Y/N, it also states the reason why he should betray Y/N. It states that Y/N was a threat, like Jimmy, that can possibly get in his way to take over the school. It states unlike Jimmy, Y/N is someone that can talk his way out of a bad situation instead of fighting it. Besides that, all Y/N understand that Gary is really paranoid about someone in his way to take over the school, even to the point to backstab everyone. Though he changed his mind.