Idol Posters

The Jocks are again practicing football in the back at the campus of the school. Y/N looks for Ted, wanting to befriend him. He's sitting on the bench that the jocks usual sits, looking at the team practicing. A few minutes passes, one of the jock notices Y/N sitting. He removes his helmet, revealing Ted's head. The captain sprint towards Y/N.

"What's up, bro?" Ted greets Y/N.

"Good, what about you?" Y/N asks back. Ted put one of his legs on the bench and begin stretching.

"Amazing, as usual." Ted comments.

"And what about the elections? I heard they are almost about to start." Y/N wants to know he can do any favors for the captain.

Ted begins stretches his other leg. "I'm confident I'm going to win. Girls definitely vote for me and everybody that isn't a nerd should know who the right class president is."

"Anything you need help with?" Y/N asks.

Ted is intrigued Y/N is offering to help him. "You're offering to help me? You're pretty cool, bro. I have one thing I need help with. The nerds constantly vandalize all my posters."

"You want me to put new ones up?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah, but I also want to send a message to the nerds." Ted adds. He removes his leg from the bench and begin laying down in the grass, again stretching his legs. "Go put the posters in the library, MANY of them."

"I can do that." Ted smiles. "Where are the posters?"

"In my locker." The jock stands up. "Follow me." Y/N admires Ted dedication for football, since during the way to his locker inside the gym, he's constantly jogging. Y/N went along and jog along with him.

Walking inside the gym and in the boy's locker room, Ted goes to his locker and open it. "Here ya go." Ted hands over a stack of promotional posters that Y/N sees everywhere in the school, as well as some tape. "Have fun with it. Remember, any nerd bothering ya, just punch them until they're down."

"Thanks." Y/N grabs the posters and tape. Both boys walk out of the locker room and the gym. Ted goes back to the field while Y/N runs to the school. He first decides to put the posters at the school. He sees multiple posters tagged by the nerds. Y/N merely put the new ones on top of the old ones. Nothing special happened and Y/N manage to put on the posters inside the school quickly as well. Next up, Y/N gets to the library.

Once he walks inside of it, many nerds are studying inside it. Mrs. Carvin luckily not present. Y/N knows he's going to unleash hell when he starts putting up the first poster, so he minds as well start beginning the process. Next to the entrance, he puts the poster on the wall. The nerds look over and immediately stands up, sprinting towards Y/N.

"What are you doing?!" Algie, alongside with every other nerd except their leader are currently present.

Y/N looks back at Algie. He knows he is in the minority, but he does have quality. "Look, here's the deal. You either let me put these posters on and leave me be, or you start harassing me and in return beat the shit out of you, which I rather don't want to."

Algie frows and begin takes a stance to fight. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, you're really gonna get it now!"

Y/N dodges the pathetic onslaught of Algie and dodges it. Knowing full well he be in trouble fighting all seven nerds, though he also knows he has better stamina than all of them. He sprints toward the other side of the room, towards the other side of the room. There, he put around the fire place another poster.

With 6 posters left, Y/N plans out where to put them. Some of the nerds catches up to Y/N. He decides to go on the offense and begin tackling Bucky and gives one or two punches to him, leaving him beaten. Donald hits Y/N in the back of the head with a ruler.

Y/N snaps back. "That's it, you're next!" He yanks the ruler from the blonde nerd, give him a kick in the balls and defeat him with a slap with a ruler on his head.

The nerds manage to get towards the side where Y/N is. He decides to go to the other side. Once there, he put a poster at the table where Mrs. Carvin usual is.

Y/N looks back at the nerds, again chasing him. He goes to the side opposite of the entrance and put on a poster in the middle pillar. Next up Cornelius is attacking Y/N. The favor runner merely just gives a leg to Cornelius, letting him fall on the ground. With one kick on the boy, Y/N defeats the nerd.

With three nerds defeated, only four of them are left, as well for 4 posters. Y/N next up takes the stairs. Along the way he put on another poster before going on the upper floor. He walks pass a few bookcases to arrive at the end of the hallway. There, he putted the fourth poster.

Y/N looks back to see Melvin and Thad chasing him. Y/N grabs his slingshot and shoot it at Thad, who is closest to him. When Thad is almost defeated, he punches him in the face. Then he turns his attention to Melvin. He gives him a few punches. Eventually, he grabs Melvin and put him on the ground, defeating another nerd.

Algie and Fatty are the last nerds chasing him. Y/N runs pass them and takes the stairs downwards. He goes to the other side of the room to put another poster on the wall. He looks back behind, charges at Fatty and throws himself at him. Luckily with the wrestling lessons, and some of Mr. Burtons violent teaching methods, he beat the crap out of Fatty.

He stands up. Last of the nerds is Algie, who is still as confident as ever. "You're going to be sorry!" The nerd yells. He charges at Y/N and gives him a punch.

Y/N quickly recovers and gives a couple of punches to Algie. He grabs the nerd by the collar and threatening giving him one last punch, but suddenly Y/N hears the sound of someone peeing. He looks down to see a wet, gross stain around Algie's crotch area. "Ow, gross!" He let go of Algie.

The nerd begins to cry and runs away. With all the nerds defeated, or embarrassing themselves, Y/N knows where to put the last poster. Right on top of the fireplace and over the painting. Y/N grabs a chair and pull it in front of the fireplace. He uses it to get on the fireplace. Y/N puts the last poster on the painting, making sure it sticks very well. Y/N jumps down and takes a couple of steps back to see the poster in full glory.

"Ten out of ten. Wouldn't be any better." Y/N smirks.

Knowing he completed the mission; he gets out of the library and go to Ted to share the good news. He runs towards the football field and waits at the benches till Ted notices him. Luckily for Y/N, which happened quickly because Ted sprint to him.

"And?"

"Replaced all the posters. I make sure to put one right on top of the fireplace, for everyone's eyes to see." Y/N happily announces.

Ted smiles. "Thanks bro. You're the best." He grabs a couple of bucks and give it to Y/N. "You're reliable, surprisingly. I let you know if you can do more. Speaking of which, interested in joining the jocks? We can use someone as loyal as you."

Y/N smiles. "Thanks for the offer, but I have to decline."

Ted hums. "Alright, but you're more than welcome to join us if you change your mind. See ya later Y/N."

And thus, this is the first step to be allied with the jocks. Y/N wonders how long it will takes? Not just that, how much it will take? Surely just putting posters around won't get Ted follow with Gary's plan.