A Leader Without Men

As the several kind of browns leaf's falls down, Y/N takes a stroll around the school. During which, as he passes the nerds, he gets attacked by Algie.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'll get you! MAYO-STAIN!"

Luckily enough, Y/N didn't need to waste his time on Algie when Casey and Dan back him. Because of this, Y/N takes the opportunity to get away to continue his stroll. Y/N is surprised the jocks helped him out, even if they have a grudge against the nerds. He guesses Ted uses his influences to give a good word about him, which is nice.

Speaking of Ted, Y/N walks over to the football field to see his friend. He takes the stairs down, but he doesn't see Ted. He remembers there is a jock's safehouse at the side. While walking on the side of the field, Y/N walks pass Kirby, who is walking around while wearing his football uniform, somewhat worried, though he doesn't notice the jock. As Y/N just passes Kirby, the jock notices that the guy passing him is Y/N.

"Hey! Um... Y/N, right?" Y/N looks back at the anxious Kirby.

"Yes."

"Great, I just want to thank you for..." Kirby is struggling to speak up.

Y/N has a feeling where this is going. "Did Trent told you?"

"Yes! You're a good guy and I appreciate what you did for us." Kirby let out a soft smile, though he still is nervous.

Y/N smiles. "You're welcome. If you need help about your 'secret', I can always help."

"Thanks man." Kirby responds, his smile slightly disappears. "I don't want you to put on spot, but can you help me out?"

"Sure thing." Y/N replies.

"Great, so..." Y/N notices Kirby is somewhat embarrassed. "Today, Mr. Burton is having our lockers check out, which I forget about." He let out a nervous chuckle. "Anyway, I don't have the opportunity to get my... 'belongings' out, since some of my teammates are using the gym and training is about to start."

Y/N is intrigued what the 'belongings' are. "And what do you hold in your locker?"

"Ehm..." Kirby avoids looking into Y/N's eyes. "Just some magazines..."

Y/N mentally head slapped himself. "In the locker room?"

Kirby instantly gets into the defense mode. "I-I...! I have my right of privacy! Anyway!" Kirby changes the subject. "My locker is in the middle, at the back to most left one. The training is about to start, so please help me!"

"I help." Y/N offers Kirby's request. Instantly, Kirby seems to be relief.

"Thank you! You can do whatever you want with the magazines, just don't let them anything do with me." Kirby replies. "Also, don't mention this to anybody or even Trent. He will just tease me about it."

"It will be our secret." Y/N reassures. He walks pass Kirby and towards the gym. Walking in the gym, multiple jocks are currently preparing to get to the field, as well as the cheerleaders. Y/N wanted to go downstairs to the locker room, but Ted walks over to him.

"What's up broseph?"

Y/N stops to have a small chat to Ted. "I'm good. Are you feeling better?"

Ted smiles widely. "Absolutely. I feel confident about winning the election and beating whatever Damon want. I currently have practice, but we discuss it later."

Y/N hums. "Sure thing. See ya later."

As Ted and the other jocks walk out of the gym with the cheerleaders following them, Y/N goes down and gets in the boy's locker room. "In the middle, at the back, the most left one..." Y/N mutters, reminding himself what Kirby told him. Y/N does what he has been instructed and gets to Kirby's locker.