Turning The Tables

When it's time to go to bed, the rain is ticking against the windows of Harrington house. While Y/N is getting ready to get to bed, a group of six preps are in the living room.

"So, we all agree what to do, right?" Tad looks at the preps he manages to get under his thumb. Gord, Chad, Bryce, Parker and Justin all listened to his plan, agreeing to help him out.

"As long I don't get sued, I'm alright with it." Bryce responds, somewhat contemplating about the plan.

"Then I'm paying for it, and why do you think we get sued? We are with six people. There is no way Derby could convince the authority that we do this against him." Tad reassures Bryce, knowing what to say to him.

"If you say so..."

Knowing he convinced everyone, Tad's plan could initiate. "Then what are we waiting. It's time for Derby to learn a lesson."

-

When Y/N got in deep sleep for a few seconds, he heard yelling from outside. Slowly opening his eyes, he sits up, let outs a yawn and turn on the lamp that is on the nightstand. Y/N tries to hear better what he's hearing. Sadly, he couldn't hear it well, but from what he guesses, it's along the line of 'You better let me in!'

Getting out of the bed, he walks out of his room and into the hallway. To his right is a window that faces the front of the building. He walks over to it and look out of the window. From the fade lights that comes out of the lamps that is against the building, he could make out however it is. It's Derby, soaked in the rain, stripped out of all of his clothes and banging against the door.

Other voices come behind the door that leads to the living room. He quickly heads back to his bedroom and slightly closes the door, just enough to hear what's going on.

"How long do you think he scream?" Justin has an entertained smile on his face.

"The entire night probably." Chad replies, having the same gleeful smile as the rest of the preps.

"Just imagine his face when we see him wake up outside." Tad looks at the group, knowing he has control over the preps right now.

"Well, unless he goes to the dorms." Gord says back. "But I doubt he's willing to share a building with people below his status."

The group passed Y/N's bedroom and either head in their bedrooms or continue walking to their bedroom. When the coast is clear, Y/N gets out of the bedroom and head to save Derby. Getting downstairs into the living room, he gets to the entrance hall where he hears Derby clearer.

"You better open up! I make sure to get you all expelled! My daddy will hear about it!"

With the constant doors slamming, Y/N decide to help him out. Unlocking the door, Derby instantly opens it and storms inside. His entire body is soaked. When he gets inside, he holds himself, freezing with only wearing his tighty whities. The blonde look surprised when he sees Y/N, who closes the door.

"Took you long enough...!" He still acts prideful, despite being in such a bad situation.

When Y/N closed the door, he looks behind him to talk to Derby. "Is saying 'thank you' that hard?"

Derby rolls his eyes. "I'm going to bed." With that, the possible former prep leader walks away, heading towards his bedroom.

Without anything else to do, Y/N goes to bed as well. Hopefully he gets a good night sleep without any disturbances. He goes back upstairs and in his room. He walks to the bed and gets back in it. When he was about to close his eyes, he hears knocking on his door.