Happy New Year

It's the last day of the year. Within a few hours, it's the new year. Y/N can't believe it's only been a couple of months since his appearance in Bullworth, and what is even crazier that there are more months he has yet to go. The students of Bullworth are already lighting up fireworks on the campus, making the prefects annoyed by the process. Y/N walks in his bedroom, to search for his friend. Luckily, Gary is sitting at his desk, doing what Y/N guesses it's either his homework or some crazy scheme.

Y/N stands next to his friend. "It's almost new year, so do you wanna spend time today?"

Gary looks back at Y/N and smirks. "I was just about to suggest the same thing." He stands up. Both of them gets out of the room and out of the boy's dorm. Y/N looks down on his watch. It's currently noon, only waiting 10 hours until the new year.

"You're feeling better?"

Gary hums. "Yes." Y/N still suspect that Gary is having a façade.

"Alright. If anything, else is bothering you, tell me." Y/N still wants Gary to know he's to be trusted. Gary seems to be happy when he hears it.

"Y'know what's bothering me? The fact that we don't have any fireworks for today." Y/N wishes Gary would just tell his worries, though he guesses making Gary happy is important too. "Let's steal some. How about..." Gary thinks about where to get some good quality fireworks. "The greasers. I imagine they have some explosives disguised as fireworks."

"Alright." Y/N agrees with his friend.

-

Both teens arrive at the Tenements in New Coventry. They go to the side of the building. Gary opens a window that is on the side and climbs in the building, so does Y/N. "Aren't the greasers inside?"

"Not usually during daytime." Gary replies. Y/N climbs in the building as well. "Especially during such a big important holiday."

Y/N looks around the room. It's gross and look like nobody has been cleaning this place for years. Sadly, he usual breath air via his nostrils, which now backfires. "Why does it smell this place like piss!?"

"Because the greasers don't have any hygiene." Gary sounds grossed out as well. He turns around and begin looking around the building with Y/N. "Pretty sure the school's basement smells better."

The two look around the place, though after some minutes, there is no fireworks on the first floor. They take the stairs into the second floor, though that floor also doesn't have any fireworks. Hoping there is still fireworks in the building, the two get on the upper floor. They get through multiple rooms and finally get in a big room. Gary smiles widely when he sees multiple boxes with bright colors on it, as well fireworks on it.

"We found the goldmine." Gary walks over to the firework stash. He grabs one box and opens it. "Oooh, this is the shit!"

Y/N stands next to Gary and look in the box as well and can't help but gasps. "These are rockets!"

"I know right." Gary looks excited. "This is going to be so fun."

Y/N begin to worry about what Gary is going to do. "We're not using these as weapons."

Gary looks fake offended, looking back at his friend. "I never said we're going to use them as weapons."

"Good. As long we don't hurt anyone... or light them up in a forest, I guess I should be fine with it." Y/N compromises with Gary's scheme.