Beach Day!

Later the same day they exposed the crimes Jimmy committed and got him expelled, Y/N and Gary 'celebrated' back in their rooms. Before they did, they made sure to put Lucifer in the room next to them, for obvious reasons... After celebrating, both teens are laying down in Gary's bed and chatting, still undressed.

"So, since we took care of Jimmy, what's up next?" Y/N put his arm next to Gary.

"Well, that's when the fun starts." Gary smirks. "I'm not too sure about what to do first, but I have a few ideas. First, I think it would be funny if the jocks bully the nerds again." Y/N raises an eyebrow. "Then, I somehow want Lola to cheat on Derby and see how Johnny beat the shit out of him. Then-"

"I don't mean that."

Gary gives him an odd look. "Then what do you want?"

"Well..." Y/N starts to think. "I first want to investigate the townies, since they're a threat to the students. I'm also planning to befriend the bullies. I'm already close to Trent, so I think via him I can reach Russell. And... I somehow make some deal with them and the nerds to not harass each other. I-"

"Really? You're going to do that?" Gary judgmentally responds. "I mean, sure, befriend the bullies. We can use that to our advantage but making this school an 'place where everyone is happy with the power of friendship with dumb rainbows shitting out of everyone's assholes'." He quotes in a light and childish voice.

Y/N frowns. "Gary, I'm not okay with turning this place in a bigger shit hole. Sure, it was, but whatever reason I managed to make some kind of peace with each clique. I see potential with this and make this school just a little better."

"But where's the fun in that?" Gary complains. "I want to see two dumb people bitching over the tiniest things. I want some brainless jock giving a wedgie to a nerd in front of everybody's eyes. Now that's fun!" He excitedly points out, though Y/N still isn't convinced.

"Gary, you know I'm fine with you... being a little sadistic, but I want it to not resolve the students." Y/N replies.

"Are you kidding me?" Gary groans. "We've been through so much. I planned everything out to the tiniest of tiniest of things and we did everything perfect and yet I can't get the resolution I planned for from the start!"

At this point, Y/N is done with Gary's sadistic nature. "Gary, these people aren't some NPC's where you can put in a pool and remove the ladder, they actually exist. I don't want you to hurt them just because you found it funny."

Gary looks annoyed, even more than he usually is. "You know, fuck you!" He gets out of his bed to gather his clothes to put it back on.

"Gary, where are you going?" Y/N asks worriedly. Perhaps he should've been softer about his scolding.

"I'm going elsewhere to sleep." Gary puts on his underwear. "I'm tired with your good guy act."

Where is he even going to sleep? Never mind, he has access to Jimmy's room. "Don't go. Whatever it is, we can talk it out."

With his pants on, all Gary has to do is his shirt. "Well, are you going to change your stance."

"...No."

"Then how did you think I am?" With his clothes back on, he storms out of the room.

"Gary-!" Before Y/N could finish, Gary slams the door closed. The one guy left behind let out a tired sigh. "Damnit..." He looks back at the alarm clock. It's just passed midnight. "I give him a day until I speak to him again..." Y/N knows Gary needs some time for himself before having a proper talk with him. When the fight is over, he realizes that he's incredibly tired, so he gets to bed.