Vendetta

The holidays has ended. The school is again running like usual. Like the school, Gary's plan is again in action. He and his teammate are again plotting to get the next step done. The nerds are next to take over, and like the jocks, Y/N wants it to be done as peaceful as possible. But unlike last time, Gary has absolutely zero faith in the plan.

"So, you plan to befriend the nerds. The same group where you threaten the leader, put propaganda posters of Ted all around the library and ruined his chances for winning the class president." Gary points out the obvious, and even Y/N knows this is true. "Y/N, if this were any other clique, I would think you can do it, but the nerds?"

Y/N thinks about it. Even if Gary is right, he should at least discuss things with Earnest, even if the chances are little. "Let me talk to Earnest. I know that the chances are low, but we should at least give Earnest the choice to join us."

Gary sighs. "Fine. It probably won't help though."

Y/N quietly hums. "I know."

-

Y/N is again in the library, seeing Earnest sitting behind a desk. Y/N walks over to him. When Earnest sees him, he looks alarmed. "Hey."

"What do you want?" Earnest coldly responds.

Y/N sits on the opposite side. "Look, I know I did some shit to you, but I want to help."

"By bullying me, beating up my friends, putting posters of that brainless monkey in our safe space and ruin my chances to fix this school!?" Earnest interrupts before Y/N could even continue his reasoning.

Y/N wanted to say he didn't bully him, but only threatening him once, but decide that isn't important right now. "Look, I want to help. Even though I'm friends with the jocks, I never think it's okay that they bully you and the rest of the nerds. I can talk to Ted and try to convince him to not harass you all."

"You really think I believe that?" Earnest doesn't look convinced. "Ted is the biggest jerk in this school and being friends with him means you're a jerk too! Now go away!"

Y/N knows Earnest doesn't have any authority or power to remove him of the library, however he doesn't push it and walks away.

-

With the field covered with snow constantly, the jocks are usual seen inside the gym. With the four cheerleaders cheering for them, the jocks are training their stamina by running and tackling practice. Some of them are also passing the ball to each other.

Y/N walks in the gym. Ted is currently throwing and catching balls with Damon. Y/N walks over to his friend. Ted smiles when he sees his buddy. "Sup brother." He continues passing the ball. "Did you have a good break?"

"Pretty good. My parents booked a restaurant for me, so I went there with Gary. We also lit up some fireworks during new year." Y/N replies with a smile.

Ted is happy hearing that. "Christmas was the best. Good food, great presents and a good time with family and friends. There was also a party I planned. Wish I could've found you. I wanted to invite you."

"You can invite me for the next party." Y/N happily suggests.

"Will do." Ted responds.

"You're going to enjoy it!" Damon yells towards Y/N with a smile. "Ted got drunk and striped last party! Just imagine what he will do next time!"