Ted's Apology Part 1

Back in the dorm, Y/N is lying on his bed, reading a comic book while his mp3 player is playing his favorite songs through his headset. Y/N just wanted a moment for himself and not to be bothered by the fact that the school sucks. Sadly, his time get interrupted by Gary, again.

"I didn't know you were a nerd." Y/N yelps when Gary snatches the comic book out of his hands.

Y/N put his headset around his neck. "Don't be an asshole."

Gary flips through the pages while walking away from Y/N, who is trying to get it back. "Well, well, Y/N. These are quiet the fanservicy drawings you got here."

Y/N jumps from his bed and get the comic book back from Gary. "No need to call me out. It's no secret that I like guys."

"Doesn't mean I can tease you about it." Gary responds. Y/N throws the comic book back to his bed. "What is your process on the mission?"

Y/N walks back to his nightstand. He removes his headset and takes out his mp3 player to turn it off. "I'm currently on deadlock." Y/N puts his stuff in the nightstand.

Y/N's news makes Gary glare. "What?" He crosses his arms.

Y/N turns around. "Here's the deal. Damon revealed his true colors, and the jocks are about to be in a civil war. I want to help Ted, but I can't if he's not willing to change."

"I don't care. Then choose Damon and do whatever you do." Gary responds.

Although it sounds like the best option, Y/N has a bad feeling choosing Damon over Ted. Ted may be considered a bad leader, only caring about his status, but still, he is Y/N's friend, and Y/N doesn't want to betray his loyalty. "I'm sorry, but I stay with Ted."

Gary eyes went wide. "What!? Why in the lord's name are you choosing the hard answer over the easy answer?"

"Because Ted is my friend. I want to believe things turn on the best, and so I have faith in him, even if he stays the same as before." Y/N answers. He knows Gary is slightly right, but still...

"You really believe that?" Y/N and Gary look at the door, seeing Ted at the entrance. The football players tone sounds serious.

"Yes." Y/N answers.

Ted nods. "Thank you, Y/N, for being my friend. You're right, I need to change, for my friends and teammates sake."

Y/N smiles. Gary rolls his eyes. "I wish both good luck." Gary walks pass Y/N and Ted, getting out of the dorm.

Y/N awaits till Ted talks again. "Y/N, I want your help. I'm planning to invite everybody to the gym. There, I will confess what I did wrong, all of it. Can you tell everybody to go to the gym after school?"

"Sure, but why can't you do it?"

"I'm planning to give a dedicated apology for each jock. I'm... not the best at apologizing, so I need time to think it through." Ted admits. Y/N knows it's hard for Ted to suck up his pride, judging by his body. Ted is somewhat avoiding Y/N's eyes, he overall moves less, and his tone is less brash.

Y/N smiles. "Alright, but before you give your apology, discuss it with me. I can give it a second look to make it better."

Ted gives a soft smile. "Thanks man."

-

Y/N begins scouring for all the jocks and tell them about the meeting. Damon, Kirby, Bob, Juri, Bo, Casey, Dan and Luis. All eight of them are going to decide whether or not Ted is worthy to be the leader. Would an apology be enough to change their minds?