Ted's Apology Part 2

It's after school. Y/N made sure Ted apology is the best it can. Both teens are downstairs, however they take a quick glance at the gym. Every jock is sitting at the bleachers.

"Are you ready?" Y/N asks.

Ted hums. "Yes." He responds.

Ted and Y/N reveal themselves. They stop in front of the group. Damon, Dan, Bo and Bob look mad, while the rest are more willing to listing. Ted takes a breath, now being ready to speak. "I thank you all for coming. I know some of you rather do something else than listing to me. First, you're right about me. I focused too much about getting girls and caring about popularity. I needed to focus more about the team, about the winning games."

Ted looks at the right side of the bleachers, going to give an apology to everyone one by one, from right to left. "Bob, I'm wrong about calling you a fag. You're one of the passionist teammates we have. You're always making sure nobody gets any of us by throwing yourself at them." Bob slightly calms down, though he is still distrustful of his leader. "And, since I'm not good in wrestling, you can instead wrestle with Y/N from now on."

Y/N agreed to take a loss for the team. If it means Ted could lead the jocks properly, then Y/N wrestles with Bob from now on, even if he doesn't want to. Bob checks Y/N out. He smiles before looking back at Ted. "I forgive you."

Ted smiles back, though he feels sorry for Y/N. "Again, I'm sorry to call you fag. There is nothing wrong with liking guys." Ted isn't sure why Y/N advise him to say that but continue to do anyway. "I won't tolerate if my friends get harass just because they like guys." Kirby seems to be more at ease by what Ted said.

Damon let out annoyed noise. "Since when do you care about fags anyway?"

"Does that matter?" Ted responds. "I don't want to be a teacher and say, 'it's okay to be gay'. I'm just saying it's nothing wrong with it." He moves over to Casey. "Casey, you're amazing as a wide defender. I can't even count how many chances you created to let us win."

Casey doesn't seem to be effected by the apology. "But you never gave any of the chances?"

"Oh." Ted replies, knowing Casey is right. "Then I ask you, please continue doing your best, because now I will too." He moves over to Dan. "Dan, if I can tell one thing about you, is that you are one fast man. With how observing you are, you always take care of a threat before it even becomes a threat. Not just that, you're a life saver. I can tell most of us will get F's without your help."

Dan still looks distrustful at Ted. Sadly, the leader notices it and hopes he changes his mind. He goes over to Kirby. "Kirby, I know you feel like I don't appreciate you, but your somebody I call a hero. You always one of the fastest people out here and is great at dodging any attacks." Kirby listings Ted's words closely. "I know you don't like your position, and sadly, we can't change that for now. However, if you continue giving a 100%, I will give a special word to Mr. Burton to let you get a better position, one that you deserve."

Kirby mouth is slightly open. "Ted..."

Ted moves over to Juri. "I know you only joined the group because of wrestling, but I always appreciate you helping us out. Your one of our heavy weights here and combined with your strength, you can easily take out anyone."'

Juri smiles. "No need for an apology Ted. I believe you and have faith you can bring victories for us."

Ted is happy someone believes in him. Next up is Bo. "During the games, you always seem to score at minimal 10 points. I believe from now on we can change that too much higher. I promise you; we will defeat everybody not just with one or two points higher, but ten points. With your help, we can achieve that." Bo doesn't replied, still distrustful towards Ted.