Missing Person

Before taking the issues with the preps, he wants to visit his greaser friends. Getting in the Tenements, he sees every greaser except Johnny in a circle, all looking frustrated and panicked.

"Hal! It's your fault! You fix it!" Peanut points at the fat greaser.

"Why? It wasn't my fault!" Hal defends himself. "If anything, it's Lefty's fault!"

"Me!? I wasn't the one that left to get three cheese burgers!"

"Lefty, you got it all wrong! I had four!"

"Why are we accusing Hal when it's Ricky's fault?" Lucky speaks up. Ricky looks offended. "Maybe if he spend more than doing his duty rather getting his ex-girlfriend back, this wouldn't happen."

"Don't bring up my girl, pal!"

"She broke up with you how long ago! Get over it!" Lucky yells back.

"What the fuck did I walk into?" Y/N mutters, taking a couple of steps in the building.

Nobody but Vance seem to notice Y/N's appearance. "Hey nightgale. Wassup?"

"What's wrong?" Y/N looks at the group greasers, continueing arguining.

"Appereantly, one of us had the duty to watch over JJ, but he's missing."

Y/N forgot the Johnny had a baby. "Wait, the baby is missing?"

"And it's all Hal's fault!" Lefty heard Y/N and quickly blames one of his friends.

"It's not my fault!" Hal yells back.

"Is somebody looking for him?" Y/N's volume gets louder. Sadly, nobody seem to answer, all staying quiet except looking at him. "Are you kidding me?! There is a missing baby and you're just arguining! We need to find him!"

"Yeah, you're right!" Peanut gets himself together. "We go into groups and search around the town. If-"

"If what?" Johnny just walks in via the entrance. All the greasers look worried.

"If... if there is a prep, we give them a wedgie." Peanut luckily thinks of something quick.

"Damn right!" Johnny look proud at his boys. "I'm going to see lil' Johnny. I hope he was being nice."

As Johnny tries to walk pass the group to get to the stairs, Peanut quickly get in front of him. "You can't. He's- he's asleep! The boy needs his rest, ya know?"

"That's true. Don't worry, I stay quiet." Johnny says with a fatherly tone.

Peanut quickly thinks of something when Johnny gets pass him and get to the stairs. He turns around to talk to him. "Johnny, there is an problem!"

Johnny stops and turn around. "That is?"

"Uhm... Hal ate all of the food again!"

Hal glares. "You-"

Peanut snaps his head to him. "Shut up. You deserve it!" He whispers to him before looking back at the king, who look mad at the fat guy.

"Hal, we already had this discussion! Do we need to talk about it again?"

"Yes." Peanut quickly replies before Hal could.

Johnny groans. He walks down the stairs and goes into the first room to his left. "Let's get this over with." Hal gives a quick glare at Peanut before getting in the room, as does Johnny's right hand man.

Y/N nods at the rest to follow him outside. Once they get outside, he begins to speak up. "I think it's best to have this story told from the beginning."