Christmas Dinner

With his fancy clothes on, such as a red blouse and black pants, Y/N waits outside of the restaurant. He's slightly shivering though the snow. Luckily, he brought his coat. He looks around. The restaurant is near the beach, which is also fills with snow. Y/N looks back at his watch. It's almost eight.

"Where is he?" Y/N mutters. He's getting tired of waiting in the cold. He, again, looks around. From his left, he sees Gary running towards him. He's wearing a teal button up shirt underneath a black jacket. He also wears a skintight, black pants. "Took ya long enough!"

"Shut up!" Gary groans. After three seconds, he arrives. "I had to put Sheldon in the garbage bin before leaving. Those prefects showed up out of no where. They can teleport, I know it."

Y/N doesn't even open the can why Gary putted Sheldon in the bin. "Let's go inside. I'm hungry and I want a nice steak."

"You sound like that fat greaser." Gary jokes.

Both of them walk in the restaurant. It looks gorgeous. The floor is so clean that it reflects. Clean black chairs are seated at a table that is covered with snow white cloth. On top of it is a rose. The two students of Bullworth walk towards the host station. The host is wearing a tuxedo, which matches with the overall fancy ecstatic of this restaurant. "We got a table. It's booked under my name, Y/N L/N."

The host looks down at his computer. "Ah, yes, Mr. L/N, follow me to your table." Y/N and Gary follows the host, who let them to a table that is next to a window that looks outside. The host put out the chairs for both teens, who take their seats. "Have a great Christmas evening." The host leaves the two alone.

Y/N takes one look around the restaurant. It looks incredibly expensive. The people currently in the restaurant all wear expensive suits and dresses. Along the masses, Y/N recognizes a couple of students. "Aren't those the preps?" Y/N asks.

Gary sees who Y/N talks about. A few tables away, all of the preps are sitting in a round table, chatting while eating their expensive food. All of them are wearing tuxedos. Gary smirks. "Want to know how we can make this Christmas even better?"

"No." Y/N quickly replies. He opens the menu and look at what this place has to offer.

Gary sighs. "For someone that is capable, you sure are boring." He begins looking at the menu as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry I wanted a nice Christmas that doesn't include ruining other one's days." Y/N sarcastically responds without looking away.

"I wish you actually were sorry." Gary mutters.

After a minute or two, a waiter walks towards the table. "Merry Christmas. What will you two be ordering?" He kindly asks.

"I want the steak, as well for water." Y/N responds. He gives the menu back to the waiter as he writes it down.

"I have the same." Gary replies. He as well gives the menu back.

"Thank you. Please wait a few minutes for your dinner." The waiter walks away.

Y/N turn back at Gary. "So, you ever been at a restaurant before?"

"No." Gary answers.

And thus, Y/N doesn't know how to continue this conversation. He changes the subject. "What do you want to do when you take over the school?"

"Enjoying the fun, tormenting people and the likes." Gary answers with a smile. "Of course, you will be at my side."

"And do you ever want to not torment people?"

"Nah." Gary shrugs the question off. "It's too much fun."

Y/N is happy that he's friends with Gary, though he always wishes his friend could be less of a sociopath. "Gary-"