Preppies Vandalized

Y/N is casually walking around at the school ground, just passing the parking lot. Suddenly, when he looks around at the sky, he sees a weird light coming from the sky and landed from where the hobo lives, who he forgot exists. He can't help but stare at it when suddenly the hobo flies up to the sky.

"The fuck-!?"

Y/N mouth hangs open, seeing the man disappearing into the sky. When he can't see him anymore, the beam of light disappears. It takes a few seconds for Y/N to process what happened. Afterwards, he looks around for any other people that saw this, but there were none. "Uhhh...!" He needs to find somebody, fast!

He quickly uses his legs to someone. When he gets to the back of the school, he spots Gary walking. "Holy shit Gary! I'm glad I found you! I just saw somebody abducted or something!" Y/N speaks the fastest he spoke in his life. Gary doesn't responds and merely give him a glare. "Gary, are you listing to me!? There are fucking aliens! We need to buy a gun!" Again, no respond. "Gary, what's wrong?" Y/N speaks calmer.

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is absolutely fine." Gary sarcastically responds. "My boyfriend just had a fun time with the quarterback, that's all!"

Oh shit, is he talking about the party? "Is this about the drinking game?" All they did is having Ted sucking on Y/N's ear, which he obviously didn't like.

"You think!?" Gary yells back.

"But nothing was going on. He just sucked my ear, and I add, I really don't like." Y/N tries to calm Gary down.

"I don't care. I don't want you to see him anymore."

"Are you serious!?" Y/N gasps. "He's my best friend. I don't have feelings for him. Hell, he's straight." Gary doesn't look satisfied. Maybe this is more than the party? "Look Gary, I promise you, he's just a friend. You're the one I care about. Is there something else you... doesn't like about Ted?"

"Yeah, everything, but that's a long list." Gary responds.

"Look, if you want our relationship to go well, you need to communicate. If something is bothering you, you need to tell clearly what's the problem that isn't just Ted, 'kay?" It takes a couple of seconds to calm down Gary.

"I hated the party." He quickly replies. "I hated how everybody got a fun time with you except me, okay!?"

So that's the problem. Gary probably wanted to join; however, it isn't in his nature to join a group of people that isn't his 'friends'. "I'm sorry you felt that way."

"You better." Gary mutters, still mad.

"Let me make it up to you. I take you on a date, just the two of us." Y/N smiles. Gary still looks amused. "We can do whatever you want. You want to do something fun? We can go bowling. You want something romantic? I know a place where we can go for a picnic. Just say the word."

Gary thinks about it. "...I want to go to movies." He embarrassingly admits, avoiding Y/N's eyes.

Y/N chuckles. "Sure thing. Which one?"

Gary seems to compose himself. "The horror one where dumb young adults get killed by a masked killer."

Of course it's a horror film. "If that's what you want." Hopefully Y/N doesn't get nightmares, which makes Gary smile.

"Thank you."

"When something is bothering you, just tell me next time. We can work it out, okay?"

Gary hums. "Alright. Can we go to the movie now?" He quickly changes the subject before he is forced to talk about his feelings further.