Chapter 4. The Rich Against The Poor

The snow disappeared as the seasons changed. Like the seasons, the status of Gary's goal changed. Now, he and his partner in crime are owning the jocks and the nerds while his rival holds control of the preps and greasers. Gary knows he's in a slight disadvantage, since he's owning the weakest clique, that Jimmy could easily take out. Though since he's aware of it, he knows how to turn the tables, however, that requires Y/N to be in a better position. Speaking of which, Gary leads his friend to Crabblesnitch's office. The headmaster is sitting behind his desk like usual.

"I'm glad you arrive on time." Crabblesnitch greets his two students. He gestures the two teens to sit on the chairs opposite of him. "Have you thought about my offer?" He looks at Gary.

"I'm willing to accept, but only if Y/N join me." Gary responds.

Y/N raises an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, it looks like I'm missing something."

The principle gladly informs Y/N about the situation. "I'm planning to make Mr. Smith head boy, but I guess that will include you too."

"Head boy?"

"Does that mean you accept my offer?" Gary asks.

"Yes. Y/N, like you, is a great student. He improved a lot during the year, and I think such growth needs to be rewarded." Crabblesnitch looks proud. "From this day onward, you represent the best of Bullworth and help us to make this school a better place. I trust both of you that you treat this duty with respect and care."

Gary gives a reassuring fake smile. "I swear to you I make you proud."

"Good, what about you L/N?" Crabblesnitch look curiously at the other student.

"I'm always willing to help other people, so I'm in as well." Y/N responds.

"Excellent!" The bell rings after the principles respond. "Now, off to class. You still have a responsibility to go to class."

Both teens stand up. "Yes sir." Both of them respond at the same time. Afterwards, they leave the room. After leaving, Y/N wonders what Gary is up to.

"Is this going to make things easier for us?"

"Yep. Now we have the staff in our palms of our hands. You know what position we're in?" Gary and Y/N get out of Ms. Danvers office and towards the exit of the school. Next class is gym, so they have some time to talk.

"Are you talking about Jimmy's cliques?" Y/N knew after the truce talk between the nerds and jocks that the greasers or preps will be next.

"Correct. Remember when you and Jimmy-boy fought? The preps weren't happy with him, and from what info I gathered, Derby Harrington certainly isn't liking a 'peasant' owning him." Both of them get outside via the back door that is located on the east side. "I still need to pull some strings to get you a leg up, but that takes a little time. Less than a week probably."

"If you say so, but what are we going to do when Jimmy gets to the nerds and jocks?" Asks Y/N.

"Well, we're going to have a talk later with the leaders."

-

And so, Gary summoned Ted and Earnest to an empty classroom, the math one. With Y/N by his side, he's ready to solidify his plan. Gary is sitting on Mr. Hattrick's desk, while Y/N is sitting on his chair, which he put next to the desk. Ted and Earnest both stand on the other side, and so things can be started.

"Thank you for coming." Y/N first start up talking.

"We're going to ask another favor." Gary doesn't push around the bush. "Jimmy is planning to own the school, and he's going after you two next."