Truce Between Jocks And Nerds

The nerds, the jocks, Y/N and Duncan head back to the school. The two who aren't in the cliques are looking at the truce talking with a positive outlook. Meanwhile the nerds are nervous if the jocks will beat them up again, while the jocks doesn't have a positive lookout for this. While walking to the main entrance, Y/N sees two of his friends, one teasing the other one.

"Don't you like it? It matches with your shirt!"

"Gary, I'm not going to wear nail gloss."

Gary is forcing fully giving a bottle of pink nail polish to Pete, who isn't enjoying this interaction at all. Gary quickly senses the large group walking pass him and lock his gaze on Y/N. A smirk is on his face. "Now, what's going on here?"

"We're having a truce talk." Y/N enlighten him. "Wanna come?"

"Sure, just let me grab some popcorn and I'm ready." Gary is excited for the drama that is inevitable. "Femme boy, you come with us too."

"I am?" Pete looks uncertain.

"You're free to come." Y/N agrees with Pete invitation, but hopes Gary lower his pestering.

"Um... sure."

The two joins the group. They all get in the school and get to the cafeteria. Edna is in the kitchen, doing her own business as the two leaders of the clique sit down in the center table, opposite of each other. Y/N, Duncan, Gary and Pete sit on the side of the table. Y/N is between Duncan and Gary. Next to Gary is Pete. On the right side of the cafeteria sits the jocks behind their leader while the nerds occupy the left side.

Y/N could see the tension between the two cliques like it's a ticking bomb, readying themselves just in case there will be a battle. Y/N takes out a pen and paper, wanting to write down the deal so there will be no confusion.

"Alright, listing up, I want to civil discussion. No insulting the other group, no violence and the like. Before we begin, remember this is for both of the cliques, yes?" Y/N begins the diplomacy meeting.

Ted and Earnest both look at Y/N. Earnest is nervous, while Ted feels slightly feel nervous, though acts cool. "Yes." Both replies.

"Good. Know, the nerds want the jocks to stop bullying them, right?" Y/N asks to Earnest.

"Yes." Earnest replies with a crack in his voice.

"Now, since the jocks doesn't have the best of grades, I suggest the nerds tutor the jocks." Y/N hears some annoyed complaining in the background of both parties. "Hear me out, you people need good grades to graduate and get into a good collage." He looks at all of the jocks. He then looks back at the nerds. "And I know you both have a grudge to each other, even after we successfully made an agreement, however you still have to get somewhat along. I'm not saying you need to be friends, but at least tolerate each other."

"I want to say something." Ted speaks up. "Even though I'm willing to help you, I want to add another agreement. I want the nerds to stop harassing us."

"Harassing!?" Earnest gasps. "You bully us, and you think you're the victim!?"

"Don't think you've been a saint." Ted spats back, his voice rising up. "We all know what you call us! Brainless monkeys, morons, dumbasses."

"That's because you started it!" Earnest starts the blame game, something Y/N wanted to avoid.

"We started it? You-!"

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" Duncan orders both of the leaders to stay quiet.

Y/N gives a thankful look to Duncan. Afterwards, he looks back at the two leaders. "This isn't the goal of this talk! I don't care who started it. We need to figure out a deal. Now, Earnest, is it true that you insult the jocks?"