Where Is Russell?

"You won't win! I will stand up for myself to the likes of monkeys like-!"

"Somebody acts way too confident while having a wedgie."

While Y/N walks to the parking lot to talk to Russell, he spots Davis, giving a wedgie to Earnest. Trent his with him, also bullying the nerd.

"Dude, you're going to rip his undies." Trent comments while laughing. "Let go before he leaves some gross bacteria."

Davis laughs along. "True." He let go of Earnest, who quickly runs to Y/N and get behind him, which he thought is odd.

"Help me!"

"What are-" Then again, Y/N doesn't care and sighs. He looks back at the bullies. "Hey, it would be great if you won't do that, thanks." He requests without any motivation.

Earnest frowns. "Can't you do better?"

Y/N turns around, while a little glaring at him. "Do I remind you who gave Jimmy the order to take pics of Mandy?" Earnest stays quiet. "That's what I thought. Don't act cocky when you're the beggar. Now leave before these two bully you even further." Earnest wants to comment, but he notices a malicious smile from Davis, thus he quickly runs away when he gets his chance.

"I keep being surprised how much of pussies the nerds are." Davis comments. "I'm going to play with some more." He turns around and walks away.

Trent looks back at Y/N. "I love when you act all stickler of the rules, yet you still don't like the nerds."

"That's because they act like victims while doing shitty things, but that doesn't condemn that acts you have been doing." Y/N responds.

"I haven't done anything wrong." Trent calmly replies.

"Yeah, tough love, I know." Y/N playfully responds. "Anyway, I'm looking for your friend, Russell. Have you seen him?"

"I haven't seen him since this morning. You could check out his house." Trent suggests.

"His house?"

"Yes, it's in Vale, the rich neighborhood." The blond adds.

Y/N remembers that. It was months ago, when he and Kirby were escaping from the cops, they saw him at his house. "Ah, I remember seeing him at one of the houses. Didn't know he lived there."

"Surprised? I know. His parents are quiet rich. He even had the option to join Harrington house, but he knew he wasn't going to fit in." Trent explains.

Y/N can't see Russell with the preps. He wouldn't get along with them. "Makes sense."

Before Y/N leaves, he thought about Russell. Last time he saw him that wasn't back in winter, it was back when the fight between Gary and Jimmy started. Russell is by far the strongest student in Bullworth, even stronger than someone like Ted, Bif or Johnny, but unlike them, Y/N doesn't know how to interact with Russell. From what he heard, Russell isn't the socially the smartest, meaning many fights got created by miscommunications. The only one that manage to defeat him was Jimmy, and that was with the right kind of terrain and probably luck. Y/N needs to be careful while talking to him, but there is a way to have this conversation safer.

"Trent, is it possible you can go with me?"

Trent smirks. "What? Scared of Russell?"

"No... I prefer intimated." Y/N responds.

Trent chuckles. "I understand. Russell at first glance can be scary, and since you're a student at the most dangerous school in the America, you're aware of Russell's status."