Part 1 - SUMMARY

3 YEARS LATER

Anathi and Bandile got married in December and their wedding was just beautiful, it was magical. Your typical dream wedding. They went to Las Vegas for their honeymoon and they now live together in a beautiful house in Durban. Anathi gave birth to twins. Asakhe and Asange. two beautiful boys who were a dream i mean they were just beautiful and they had their mother's eyes, they pretty much looked like their mother than they did like their father..Aluncedo never married Tatiana, he realised he was making a big mistake. After Tat left he didnt beg her to stay with him instead he begged to have a relationship with his son and that was that. Sadly Karen didnt want him back, she just didnt trust him any more and you know what they say about trust, its like a mirror; you can fix it if its broken but the cracks will always be there. Aluncedo focused on his job and his son until 2 years later he met this amazing woman, Nikiwe whom he fell inlove with and married a year later..Karen Young graduated and got a great job offer in Joburg and what do you know, she and German boy William have been at it for 2 years now and Will popped the question and Karen didnt hesitate to say yes. They were set to get married this year in Spring. Karen was in love with William just as much as William was inlove with her. They were just beautiful and they were happy, probably the happiest Karen has ever been. Yes Alu made her happy but William was something else. He pampered her same way Damon pampered me. William travelled back and forth every now and then between SA and Germany because thats where his parents company was. His parents owned the hotel that launches the annual car event in Germany. Here in SA he managed a bank..Siya and her boyfriend broke up because of the Lwazi issue, Siya said she was tired of the guys insecurities that didnt make any sense to her or anyone for that matter because on the real. Siya and Lwazi were just friends but hey friends can be more than friends right? well Siya and Lwazi became friends with benefits 3 months after her break up and a year later Lwazi popped the question and Siya said yes. They got married the same year and they were living happily ever after but they had problems because Siya made more money than him. This year Siya got promoted to VP at BESS. Yes Damon hired her and they worked closely together with him mentoring her..Alex was doing her pracs at Nelson Mandela Hospital and she was enjoying her career choice. She loved working with people and she chose to specialise with pregnant woman because of her misfortune back in matric. Her and Andile tried to make it work and this time around it was going great. On January 1st Andile proposed and my friend said yes. She was happy with Andile and she was almost done with school, remember medicine is 7 years kaloku. She was expecting their first baby and she was 4months preggies. They were excited and so were we for them..Sisanda and Zikhona broke up a year later. Sisa just wasnt into her anymore and you can imagine the hell Siya unleashed on her. Sisanda wasnt lesbian, she was just going through some stage or whatever. She decided to just stay single and stick to friends with benefits although she had some relations with girls but she kept her options wide with men too. Sisa was a weird one but we loved her. She was working in Pretoria as a psychologist and she was loving her job shame..Sandiso decided to pursue a career in music and opened up his own studio which was doing great. His career was also doing hella good. He ran a tatoo shop part-time and it was doing great. He now resided in Johannesburg with his wife by his side. Yes he and Zek got married after he found out she was pregnant. Their child is a year old now and she is the most cutest thing you guys have no idea. They were happy and Zek was a qualified Chattered Accountant. Weird combo if you ask me but hey love is weird on its own. Ofcause being a musician he travelled a lot which kinda put a bit of strain on their marriage but they made it work. I admired them for their commitment to each other..Sbusiso and Sandiso owned the studio together so while Sandiso was away on tour, Sbu handled everything. Sbu and Ash broke up and now Sbu and Sage are doing something. They say they friends with benefits but knowing them... what are the chances? Sage was a fashion buyer meaning she travelled a lot out of the country and she met new people everywhere which is why she stuck to FWB's and nothing more. Said her career doesnt allow her to settle down. Sbu on the other hand wasnt only focused on the studio, he also ran his own company as an Electrical engineer and business was doing ok i guess. I mean he never complained or anything..Jennifer O'Connor my crazy bestie. She was focused on her modeling career more than ever and she travelled a lot. She worked with the best designers and she even made it to modeling for Victoria's Secret Fashion show as the show stopper. She's achieved a lot with her modeling and she didnt have a man. Said she doesnt want someone who'll come into her life and start dictating what she can and cannot do with her body. She was happy with what she was doing and we barely saw her. She would be in Durban for a week and next thing you know she's gone but she always made it a point to go out to lunch with me. Andrew and Megan resided in LA Atlanta and they only visited SA once in a while. Andrew was doing great and him and Meg had 2 beautiful babies, a boy and a girl, their age difference was 2 years with the boy older. Jen loved her niece and nephew to bits and she spoiled them endlessly.