Part 12

#SBU

Seeing my sister in pain was not the prettiest sight I tell you and what got to me the most is how Siya didn't want our parents finding out about this. I mean they deserve to know, I'm not a cry baby or whatsoever but that asshole paid lobola for my sister to my parents so I think it's only fair that they be included in this. I was mad at Sage for not telling me she was back in SA, aren't we supposed to be fuckbuddies that actually inform each other about such things huh? I was mad at her shame. I decided to call her but she ignored my calls. I called Jen and she told me where they were staying so I headed there. I got to their apartment and knocked.

"Coming"

I stood there patiently and the door swung open, before me stood the ever so beautiful Miss Sage Hirayama. She was carrying a cereal bowl still in her pjay that were more or less bum shorts. I looked her from the bottom up and licked my lower lip, this chick was SEXY for days and she looked surprised to see me.

Me: aren't you going to invite me in Miss Hirayama?

Her: how did you find me?

Me: you not hard to find Sage. May I come in?

She stood aside and let me in then closed the door and put the bowl on the sink.

Me: so what? you don't have anything to say to me?

Her: let's go to my room.

I followed her to her room and she closed the door behind us. Her door was the first one from the kitchen and the lounge. I wanted to pin her against that closed door and just have my way with her but I was in no position to. I was mad at her. I went to sit on her bed and she joined me sitting across me with her legs crossed in a yoga position.

Her: I was going to tell you. but the day we came back too much happened

Me: and you couldn't just shoot me up a text like "Hey Sbu I'm in SA". It doesn't even take a minute Sage

Her: like I said, a lot happened that day with Iya going missing and everything

Me: don't use Iyana's disappearance as an excuse Sage. You were never going to tell me you back.

Her: Sbu I swear I was

Me: you lying Sage. When were you going to?

Her: when I go to Joburg

Me: oh wow Sage.

Her: I'm sorry. I don't even understand why you making a big deal out of this. We not in a relationship Sbu

Me: No need to remind me. It was nice seeing you Sage. Whatever you and I are or were, we done

Her: please don't do this Sbu

Me: what's the point Sage? Why should I stay here with you?

Her: because I'm in love with you Dammit!

Me: what?

Her: I have feelings for you and I have no control over them. That's why I didn't tell you I was back

Me: so what? you were just going to leave me in the dark Sage and pray they end?

Her: What do you want me to say Sbusiso? I was scared ok!

Me: and it didn't occur to you to tell me huh?

She looked down. Hearing Sage tell me she was in love with me made my heart do jumping jacks. I've been longing to hear her say that but I don't like the way she went about this situation. She could have just told me rather than just leaving after I poured my heart out to her. Who does that? I lifted her chin up with my index finger I saw tears roll down her cheeks.