Part 19

#AMAHLE

I think there should a manual on how to handle such news. What did she mean 2 kids? Was I pregnant with twins or just one baby? I did not know what to say or how to react. Yes, it's exciting but where does that leave my wedding? I don't want to be a pregnant bride. The bright side of this is that my husband is the one with the cravings and sicknesses and I'm just normal me... As much as I was speechless, Bess over here wasn't, he was going on and on about how the lady was a rip off and all that other bull, I could hear him go off at her but I was in my own planet trying to warm up to these news. They were good news actually.

Him: oh wow!!!

Her: you can go to the doctor right now if you don't believe me sir.

Me: Bess!

Him: yes?

Me: let's go. Pay the lady and let's go

Him: fine whatever you want.

He paid and told me I would meet them outside.

Me: thank you so much for everything

Her: my pleasure Mrs Bess, I hope to see you guys soon

Me: I hope so too. I'm sorry for my husband's behaviour, he is normally nice and all but I don't know what got to him

Her: it's called pregnancy mood swings

She said laughing. This woman was nice shame and she did not deserve the way Damon treated her.

Me: hahaha so glad I'm not in his shoes. Again thank you so much

Her: you have a beautiful family Mrs Bess; many will try to break it but you are the glue to keeping it together. Stand by your husband at all times and best believe you can make it through anything because at the end of the day all you two really need is each

This woman spoke as though we were familiars. She spoke as though she knew me.

Me: wow... Thank you for the words

Her: by the way you are carrying twins; a girl and a boy. Your company will fail at first but you will rise to the top. You will go bigger than you had imagined

Me: uhhm ok that is scary. I don't know what to say

Her: trust your instinct and you will succeed, the path to success is a rocky one

She got up to hug me and we bid farewell to each other and I went to my family.

Him: took you long enough

Me: pregnancy doesn't suit you Bess

Him: let's just go

Me: to the doctor then home

Him: yes, Ma'am

We walked to the hospital. Which wasn't far from the teller's place. We scheduled an appointment for now and luckily the Gynea was free. She ran a test and it came back positive, I was really pregnant. She then did a scan on me, I was 3 months pregnant with twins. Damon was over the moon excited, it was shocking for me because this was the same person who did not believe that lady when she told me I was pregnant. After getting printouts of the scans we headed back to the lady's shop. Bess needed to apologise to her for his rudeness.

Her: you back

Me: yes we are

She smiled. Her smile was very welcoming and very beautiful, she looked like she was in her late 30's. She was black, had brunette hair that had some braids here and there, she pretty much looked like those "save the earth" typer woman and she was beautiful no doubt and her fashion sense was out of the ordinary; she was wearing a long printed skirt with a printed shirt and some chains around her neck. She looked like your typical psychic with beads on her braids and stuff, she pretty much looked untidy in a weird clean way. She smiled the minute we walked in, Dae rolled his eyes and I pinched him on the arm.