Part 50

#CLINT

I was bleeding and it fucking hurt so bad. I pulled the knife out praying so hard that it didn't hit any important organ. I applied pressure on my wound and the blood coming out black meaning she had hit an important organ which only made me panic, I called my wife and she answered after a very long time.

//her: hey baby where are you?

Me: this bitch stabbed me

Her: where?

Me: I don't fucking know dammit but I have black blood coming out. Luchelle you have to come and help me dammit

Her: baby calm down. I'm on my way ok

Me: make it snappy. I'm flippin dying here!

I could feel myself losing a lot of blood and Luchelle lived an hour away from this building. By the time she gets here I might even be dead for Christ sake.

Her: baby hold on I'm on my way. //

I cut the call and called Jade, at least she stayed around this area or at least last time I checked and she answered.

//her: what's up buddy?

Me: where are you I'm hurt?

Her: I'm at my flat. What do you mean you hurt?

Me: I mean I've been stabbed. I need you to come over to Cecilia's flat the room opposite hers

Her: ok I'm on my way. //

Ok let me tell you how I know these women. Jade and I once worked together while she was dating Damon but only for a year and then her friend Luchelle and I met the year she moved to the states. I was on my grind and she was still finding her way around the states and she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen; you can call it love at first sight. She and I were supposed to come to SA together but because we have different jobs and they are both demanding so she had to come now. As for Cecilia, she was more or less collateral damage. I wasn't planning on falling for her but I did and she was the first woman to ever reject me ever since losing my mom so she brought up monsters I thought I had buried deep down inside. I started changing the minute Cecilia came into my life and my wife noticed that she just didn't know who the woman that had changed me was until I landed up in a mental institution thanks to her for getting me the lawyer I had. I had buried my monsters for that period I was in the loony bin and when I got out I was still good until I met Amahle Ngesi. I am a fragile person; I've been diagnosed with a lot of these mental sicknesses such that I don't even know which is which. I would have been my normal self, had she just went out with me and stopped fighting me so things are the way they are because of her. Cecilia is dead because of her. As much as I've killed people in cold blood, it does haunt me and Lu is my coping mechanism. After killing Cici's family it got so bad I even tried killing myself but as ya'll can see, I failed dismally so here I am now. I wanted to die at that moment but I had to hold on for my wife. Damon needed to pay for what he did to Jade, Jade is my friend and she is one of the good ones. Damon has hurt her enough. While I was busy curled up on the floor I heard Jade shouting asking me to open and so I took the key out of its holder and slid it out under the door and a minute later Jade was inside.

Her: What happened here?

I'm guessing she was referring to Cecilia's body

Me: you need to help me out here.

Her: what do you need me to do?

I instructed her on how to fix me up and she did as told and before I knew it I was stitched up.

Me: thank you

Her: you still need to go to the hospital though

Me: they'll ask too many questions I can't.