Part 48

#AMAHLE

I came home to a nice home cooked meal and I won't lie it was too nice, so nice I wanted more of it. Yes my husband was that good of a cook. I got the song when I had just landed in Durban and was picked up by my husband, we played it on our way home and he was proud of me. He loved the song so much that he made it his ring tone same time. Ok so the reason my stage name is Boobie is because I don't want people knowing I can sing and I also want my investors and my husband's business associates to continue taking me serious and respecting me the way they do, I kind of feel like I won't get the respect I deserve if people knew I sing too. Already these business men are undermining me, I don't want to give them more reason to. Anyway after supper my husband and I put the kids to bed and went to our own room to show each other just how much we had missed each other. I woke up tired AF and went to make breakfast for the family plus the kids were going out with Amber to Ushaka sometime around 9 so they had to be fixed and ready. When they were gone I went back to my sleeping husband and joined him, Sbu called me when I was trying to catch up on my sleep and we spoke for like 5 minutes and then I tried sleeping but Dae woke up.

Me: did I wake you?

Him: no... morning Boobie

Me: morning Nuni. How are you?

Him: tired. You?

Me: you showed me flames last night ey

Him: I missed you ok. So what's for breakfast?

Me: your food is in the microwave, I tried waking you up but you wouldn't budge

Him: I was super tired and I still am. Are the kids gone already?

Me: yeah they left a while ago

Him: awesome then I can do this

He got under the covers and pinned my hands down

Me: noooooo Bess stop it. Didn't you get enough last night

Him: I never get enough of you

He continued making his way down to my honey jar

Me: ha.ana Bess can I sleep first and then continue when I wake up

Him: ha.a

Me: Damon come on...

Him: fine

He let go of me and came back up.

Me: I promise you we will have lots and lots of sex when I wake up

Him: when will that be?

Me: in 2 hours

Him: ok cool. Later on we going to Sean's house for a braai

Me: you people and alcohol

Him: it's the only time we are actually allowed to get drunk Boobie

Me: ok I hear you. I'm sleeping now bye

Him: bye...

He kissed my forehead and walked out to probably eat and I tried to catch on with my sleep. I woke up 2 hours later and I went to shower before going to find Damon Bess, after my shower I wore a loose gown and took my phone to call Karen and find out how she's doing and she was getting there. I then went through my messages and checked on the downloads of the song and already it was on a 100k downloads. I found my husband sitting in the lounge in nothing but boxers talking on the phone, he was more like shouting.

//Him: I need you to find him

.....

Him: I don't care how but find him dammit