Part 21

#DAMON

Amahle had her dress remade to accommodate the belly. The wedding was nearing and I was getting more and more nervous, not the "I'm not ready for this" kind or nervous but the "finally I get to declare my love for you in front of everyone" kind of nervous. Top Billing was going to film the whole thing. They are the only press I invited for our wedding, I'm not about that life. We were left with a few days till she becomes Mrs. Me again and I couldn't be happier. Iyana was the flower girl of cause and Amahle's nephew; Aluncedo's son was going to be the ring boy. My best man was Andrew of cause and the rest of the groomsmen were Damien, Sean and Luxolo. Amahle's girls were Karen as her maid of honour since Siya was preggies and the bump was showing, well Siya offered to sit it off, and the rest was Jen, Sage and Simnikiwe (Siya's sister). Initially Ama wanted her bridesmaids to be two black girls and two white girls but then because of situation she couldn't. The house was hectic, there were so many faces I didn't know in my house... Blame Ama and her décor people, while Ama was busy with the décor in the house we decided that Iyana stay with my parents until the mess in the house is cleared. As much as we were having an outdoor wedding the house was still busy AF. The only time I saw my wife was in the morning and when it was time for bed. The reception was going to held in my parent's backyard in a tent, their yard was bigger than ours. This week Amahle flew to Mthatha cause that's where the traditional wedding was going to be held. The traditional wedding was going to be on Friday and then the white was going to be held Saturday on my birthday. For the traditional wedding we were going to be wearing Black and White and then for the white wedding I was going to wear a charcoal suit, white shirt and turquoise tie and the guy's ties were going to be nude pink. I don't do bow ties shame. The girls were wearing nude pink dresses and the Karen's dress was turquoise but they all looked the same. It was a dress Bonang once wore on Top Billing, it was Sage's idea. Basically our colours were Nude Pink, Turquoise and Charcoal. It was Tuesday and I was meeting with my guys, I needed a break from everything. Andrew and Megan were back. It was around 6pm we met at this other restaurant. Andrew was there with Sean. We greeted each other and just then Luxolo walked in. We all sat down.

Luxolo: Damon Bess getting married. Who would have thought?

Me: if Sean can settle down, what makes you think I can't?

Andrew: hahaha that is so true. Sean "the freak" did it

Sean: hahaha only because I met the right girl

Lux: hahahaha nah you guys can say whatever you want but single is the way to go. Who wants to bang the same pussy for the rest of their life

Sean: who said you only ever bang one

Me: You not saying what I think you saying right?

Andrew: dude you got a great wife right there, don't mess it up

Lux: my man

They fist bumped. But then what did I expect, Luxolo has never had a stable relationship in his life!

Sean: oh please. Every guy has a snack ok; you just have to be smart about it

Andrew: I don't

Me: me too

Sean: you will at some point. We'll see if you'll still be saying the same thing 3 years later

Me: Amahle and I have been married for 2 years now and so far I've not once cheated on her let alone think about it. I Love my woman!

Andrew: keep it at that my nigga

Lux: Amahle has you by the balls I swear. You're a wimp!

Andrew: rather a wimp than a walking STD