Part 40

#AMAHLE

We woke up and went out for a nice family breakfast and it was very nice, it was Daniel Hlathi's treat at Spur. After that we all went back to our respective work places. Nathi did tell me what was bothering her and it turns out her ex was back in the picture begging for love back and the guy was on some tip trying to break her and Bandile up, the guy went as far as sending Bandile a picture of him and Nathi having lunch in order to make Nathi's hubby jealous and it worked because now that's all they ever fought about. Bandile thinks Nathi is cheating on her... imagine?! When I got home I found his mother parked outside and apparently Damon wasn't responding to her calls, I checked on him upstairs and he was sleeping peacefully so I went back downstairs to attend to Mrs Bess Snr while the kids went to unpack their things in the rooms and then play.

Her: how was home?

Me: home was great. Home was not what I had expected it to be, too many surprises

Her: oh?

Me: Daniel is alive. Mom has skin cancer and my sister's husband thinks she's having an affair and oh how can I forget; my brother is not marrying Tatiana; apparently he never was but it was something Dad wanted him to do as he felt it was right for him to marry the mother of his child...

Her: sounds like you and Damon will have a lot to talk about when he wakes up

Me: so what have I missed around here? Did you guys have a fight?

Her: I'm afraid so. He went as far as quitting at BESS

Me: WHAT?!

Her: yes. Amahle please talk to him. Please make him understand that he is making a huge mistake

Me: I don't understand. Why would Damon quit?

Her: baby please just talk to him and help him understand that all that we ever did was for him and is siblings to have a better life

Me: Mrs Bess you not making any sense

"is that what you told Amber to make her feel better? That all this was for her?"

I turned around and Damon was leaning against the door. I stood up and went to hug him and he hugged me back, I pecked his lips with a kiss.

Him: mother please leave

Me: what?

Her: Damon please

Him: there's nothing you can say that will make me change my mind. Best you go to your house, your husband is waiting for you

Me: Damon what's going on

Mrs Bess stood up.

Her: please reconsider your decision

Me: Lilly wait

She didn't listen to me. She just walked out and left me with my husband.

Me: What just happened? Since when did you quit?

Him: I don't want to talk about it. How was home?

Me: we are going to talk about it like it or not Bess!

He walked out and headed for the kitchen

Me: Damon!

Him: Amahle please ok

He poured himself cold water and just then the twins came down the stairs.

"Daddy"

Him: hey you guys

He put the glass on the counter and hugged his kids, picking Asemahle up and putting her on top of the counter and then placed Melo on top of the high chairs