Part 14

ONE MONTH LATER

#SIYA

My brother and Sage decided to officialise this thing of theirs and I was happy for them. Zukisa took care of Lwazi with the help of Sbu, they didn't kill him but they did torture him to the point of almost death. He left Durban and went back home after signing the divorce papers and saying I should keep everything. I sold my house and got another house in the same neighbourhood where DaeMah resided. I healed perfectly and Zukisa and I were just good friends, I was not ready for a relationship and he understood but he didn't stop trying his luck. I was back at work and so far it was good, it was now toward the end of April. Iyana went to Mthatha for Easter holidays, she was actually happy to go to Mthatha with her grandmother Bomi. Basically everything was in order or as it should. Mahle was planning her wedding which was in 4 months' time, my friend was stressed shame but she had me and Jen. Yes, Jen was going to be based in SA until after Karen's wedding so Amahle hired her to help out at her company and they were working well together. We had lunch every Fridays, well extended lunch together and Damon understood and he let me go as long as I kept up the good work. It was one of those Fridays. We were meeting at Circus Circus Beach Café and as usual they were late so I sat there and texted them.

"Can I take your order"

Me: no n...

I looked up and before me stood the child my ex-husband had cheated on me. I stood up and we were looking at each other head on.

Her: you!

Me: you little bitch!

Her: if anyone is the bitch here it's you!

Me: little girl you could lose your job at the click of my fingers

Her: and I can go press charges for assault. Because of you I can't wear a bikini anymore

Me: you mean because you couldn't keep your paws off of a married man you can't wear your bikini

Her: At least I could keep him satisfied better than you ever could

I slapped her so hard she had 5 fingers on her right cheek. I was left handed so yeah.

Her: you bitch!

Just then the Manager walked over to us.

Him: Ladies what is going on here? The other customers are not happy with your behaviour

Me: learn to teach your staff a little bit of respect

Him: I'm so sorry ma'am we will look into it. You in my office now!

Her: But Ntando she attacked me

Him: my office now!

Her: this is not over!

Me: bye bitch!

Just then the girls got in.

Me: took you long enough

I got up to hug each of them

Ama: well hello to you too Miss Ndaba

Yes, I changed my surname back to Ndaba. I'm not about that life of keeping everything including the surname. We all took a seat

Jen: calm your tits. We were trying to get a parking.

Ama: what happened here? Why are you worked up?

Me: its Lwazi's bitch. She works here and let's just say we got into a little disagreement

Jen: where is she now? Gosh I want to meet her

Me: she was called to order

Ama: oh Jen. You will never change I swear!

Jen: not when there's no need to. So where is this child? I want to meet her