Part 13

#AMAHLE

Damon and Iya decided to surprise me with breakfast in bed and when I was done eating they went downstairs to wash the dishes and all that while I woke up and tided the room. Iya's things were scattered all around the room and so were Damon's papers. I picked up Iya's things and went to put them in her room and then went back to sort out my husband's mess, there was a file on his side of the bed on the floor. I picked it up and a picture fell, I picked it up and it was a picture of Cecilia which made me curious to open this file and there was everything about this child in it. I'm talking where she grew up, who she dated, her parents, her birthday and last but not least her contact details. I took my phone and took a picture of her contact details. This bitch needed to know me proper! I fixed the file proper and put it in his work bag then went to shower. After the whole getting clean process I got dressed up in sweatpants, vest and airmax. I took a leather jacket, my phone and car keys then went down.

Iya: where to mom?

Me: I'm going to visit Aunty Siya

Dae: don't forget you promised Elizabeth you were going to take them out

Me: I won't. Bye guys

Them: Bye

With that I walked out to my car and headed to the address I got from the file. I got to the building and went up to room 35, I knocked and the person said they were coming. The door swung open and before me stood thee Cecilia.

Her: what are you doing here? How did you even find me?

Me: that's not important. May I come in?

She stood aside and let me in. This girl was flames. I don't understand how Damon was able to resist her. Yes, he told me about her seducing him. Sometimes I wished I could see myself through my husband's eyes, I mean I am not your typical SA's next top model kind of girl but he still stays loyal to me. He rejects all these model looking girl for me. Why is that?

Her: can I offer to anything?

I was looking around this place of hers and it was not bad.

Me: I'll have a glass of water please

Her: I hope tap water is fine for Mrs Bess

Me: your sarcasm is charming Cecilia

She took out a glass and rinsed it then poured water for me to drink.

Her: why are you here?

Me: why'd you kidnap my daughter

Her: seriously? You came all the way to ask me that

Me: I just want to know Cecilia. She's never done you any harm, why take her?

Her: because of your husband. I wanted to make Damon pay for humiliating me like that

Me: sweetie you humiliated yourself! You the one that threw yourself at a married man not the other way round.

Her: I...

Me: look. You hot, you young and you beautiful to be honest if I were a man you would probably be my type; but you not the first one to have thrown themselves at him and you mos definitely not the last. But you definitely the first one to have gone this far in order to grab his attention and I applaud you for that. But touch my daughter again and you'll know never to mess with a lioness's cub

Her: you don't scare me

Me: I wasn't trying to. I'm just warning you that's all

Her: you think I'm done with your husband? Honey I'm just getting started