Part 47

#SANDS

Amahle and I were talking but she was not here with me, I was the only one talking and she was fixated behind me which made me curious as to what exactly she was looking at.

Me: Amahle Ngesi Bess???

I said waving my hand in front of her face

Her: what?

Me: what are you looking at anyway?

I turned to look at the door and I saw Zek walk in with her boss, his hand was on her waist by the look of things. I zoned out completely, I wanted to think my eyes were deceiving me but they definitely weren't. They looked happy shame, she was smiling; something I never see from her nowadays unless it's the girls making her smile but either than that I am unable to. She looked up and our eyes met, she quickly removed the guy's hand from her waist and then she walked over to our table.

Her: uhhm hey honey. Hey Mahle

Ama: hey Zek

I just kept quiet and took my stuff and left. I got in my car and drove home. On the way home I was beyond hurt but hey we live and we learn right? Maybe God was punishing me for all those hearts I broke when I was back in high school or for me breaking Amahle's heart that year when she came to surprise me... I mean I don't understand why else he would put me in this position. I drove to the studio, my phone kept ringing but I was not about to answer anyone's phone call. I got to the studio and started mixing the song Amahle recorded earlier on.

.

.

#AMAHLE

Sandiso stormed out of the restaurant and left me with his wife. I didn't know what to say or do and so did Zek.

Her: uhhhm... How are you?

Me: I'm good and how are you?

Her: I'm good....

The guy she walked in with came over.

Him: is everything ok?

Her: yeah everything is fine. I know you from somewhere

He said talking to me

Me: I'm Amahle Bess

Him: I thought I recognised you. I'm Joseph Ntlaka, we met at a press conference last year in Pretoria. Your husband was the guest speaker

Me: oh right... I remember you

He held out his hand

Him: nice to meet you again Mrs Bess

I shook his hand

Me: Nice to meet you.

Him: how do you and Zek know each other?

Me: she's more or less my sister in law, she's married to my cousin the one who just left

Zek looked down in embarrassment

Him: I see. Uhmm anyway my wife will be happy to know I ran into you

Me: yeah. Uhhm I should go, enjoy your date

With that I went to settle the bill and I left. They both seemed shocked by my reaction and I was ok with that, I was worried about Sands but I needed to get back to the penthouse and pack up and prepare to leave. My driver was coming at 6 and I was leaving Joburg at 6:30pm. It was already around 5:30pm when I got home and started packing. I called my husband again since Sandiso wasn't taking any of my calls.

//Me: Mr Damon Bess

Him: I see you can't wait to come home already

Me: you have no idea. Too much drama in JHB